💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

There are so many bad amulets being sold on the trade and they are asking 6+ exalts for their badly crafted amulets. what the hell.
Last edited by Sazzbot on Sep 30, 2020, 5:29:03 AM
"
PadreBruxo wrote:
"
iLL3aT wrote:
@PadreBruxo - Only thing I can think of is chaos damage from Malgario. Check your AG's total HP - he's squishy without a pile of gem levels (hence why I don't have an AG yet). I'd say upgrade your neck next.

It was really sketchy, i thought it was gone lol, luckily i managed to portal out before it died.

And i've been trying to upgrade the amulet but it's not been easy. Tried to craft one and it ended pretty nice just not for a summ build, and the other ones being sold are still meh, i'm not sure i'm ready to lose all de QoL that comes with mine without finding something similar.

There is a new Animate Guardian bug I think. My Animate guardian is equip with low cost buff items. He died to Al-Hezamin snake spam. But when I revived him again, he still had the items on him.
"
Sazzbot wrote:
There is a new Animate Guardian bug I think. My Animate guardian is equip with low cost buff items. He died to Al-Hezamin snake spam. But when I revived him again, he still had the items on him.

Holy shit you're right. Had a AG die pretty early on, never tried to revive him until now and hes still wearing what I gave him. wtf
Yep i've heard about it. Might be some bug might not be. But i asked in case it's not, never fun to lose a bunch of expensive gear.
Yep i've heard about it. Might be some bug might not be. But i asked in case it's not, never fun to lose a bunch of expensive gear.

Edit: ok did sirus 8, guardian died 3 times, resummoned it the three times it died LOL. Also iLL3aT i have no clue on how to check the Guardian hp so...

Edit 2: After asking around, pob gives it 58k hp and 8.8k hp/s. I'm 99% sure i didn't mess with the gear, buffs check out and so do the cosmetics compared to the pic you have on the first post. But there's always that little bit of doubt.
Last edited by PadreBruxo on Sep 30, 2020, 4:47:02 PM
What author forgets to mention is that without Sacrifice, Indomitable Army and Grave Intention node wheels your minions will be dying 24/7 in every map and in every heist, so if you don't want to loose a Kingmaker AG or don't want to resummon zombies and golems (and spectres) every single heist you do, spec those until you have gg helm with +3 and minion life with 21 gems or just keep it forever, because loosing 3-4 exalt AG is gonna break your day.
Last edited by Samukeshimo on Sep 30, 2020, 11:43:10 AM
https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/j2jvl3/psa_skitterbots_are_currently_absolutely_useless/

WOOPS
ive lost space on both my alt bar, and regular bar for skills. does anyone use signal prey or should i drop it? Just picked up bone barrier from uber... need it on a fast keybinding
What is everyone's consensus on Archer skeletons? I've been using them with Skelly > Minion damage > predator > Ele damage attacks > chain > gmp. I switch out gmp and chain with slower proj and hypothermia for single target.
I've been testing between archers and melee boys and I'm not sure which to go with :/
"
shaob wrote:
ive lost space on both my alt bar, and regular bar for skills. does anyone use signal prey or should i drop it? Just picked up bone barrier from uber... need it on a fast keybinding

I personally don't, never felt the need to, but i also don't understand how you are out of space. Do you have the trigger wand spells bound? You don't need to.

I'm using phase run on mouse left and spamming bone armour elsewhere but i guess mouse left can be your fast key if you have it on move only.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info