💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

Thanks. I mainly picked up Grave Intentions because Sirus was murdering all my minions, so I felt the extra Chaos Resist would be good for them.
Does anyone know if the iron mass also affects archer?
"
Hato_Kekz wrote:
Does anyone know if the iron mass also affects archer?

The sword description literally says it applies to Skeleton Warriors so no, it wont affect the archers.
Almost 96, got some new stuff

and decided to vaal the chest

getting the expensive animate guardian also made my damage go up by tons, don't remeber last time I shat on uElder so hard
Last edited by decapitatin on Sep 28, 2020, 9:34:10 AM
first time using animate guardian does the weapon matter? i just wasted a 25C item testing it lol :D Assuming it doesn't?
"
shaob wrote:
first time using animate guardian does the weapon matter? i just wasted a 25C item testing it lol :D Assuming it doesn't?

our animate guardian is a buff bot :p not a dps dealer
"
decapitatin wrote:
"
shaob wrote:

Can you explain briefly? I hope I've been playing this build correct - my profile is open! I'm summoning three phantom spectres, carrion golum, and vaal skele. Now the newest addition is the floating sword weapon summson animate guardian :D hope im not messing up some where. I was using frost bomb w/ EE until level 86 ... I'm not the best PoE player
"
shaob wrote:
"
decapitatin wrote:
"
shaob wrote:

Can you explain briefly? I hope I've been playing this build correct - my profile is open! I'm summoning three phantom spectres, carrion golum, and vaal skele. Now the newest addition is the floating sword weapon summson animate guardian :D hope im not messing up some where. I was using frost bomb w/ EE until level 86 ... I'm not the best PoE player

You can animate up to 5 pieces of items(weapon, boots, gloves, helmet, chest) to 1 guardian, he's gonna use all of them at once, that's why we get him aura gear to boost our skellies
I've been asking around my guild and getting no conclusive responses... How does ELemental Equilibrium help this build?? Aren't we running hatred and only do cold damage?
"
Kilanirax wrote:
I've been asking around my guild and getting no conclusive responses... How does ELemental Equilibrium help this build?? Aren't we running hatred and only do cold damage?

yeah? that's why WE deal Fire/Lightning damage to lower cold resistance so SKELETONS can deal moar dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info