💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
Eclypsons wrote:
150ex let's try out this build!

Good luck! Let me know if you have questions, as some of the high budget stuff is still a work in progress.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
banthom wrote:
How effective is the archer variant without vaal version? I have a hard spending 4ex for a chance to corrupt it to a vaal.

You don't need the vaal version - I ran last league without it. For bosses like Sirus, it doesn't even charge up for one use usually.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Is there a part of the guide that explains the difference in dmg between the variants?

Like ranking them in order for clearing and bossing? Hopping back in toward the end of the league and wanted to change my character up. thanks!
"
Is there a part of the guide that explains the difference in dmg between the variants?

Like ranking them in order for clearing and bossing? Hopping back in toward the end of the league and wanted to change my character up. thanks!

Not really right now, but needed.

In short:

Level 1-3 gear
Cold has more dmg by 10-20% than phys, but lower health
Warriors = Archers >> mages for boss damage
Mages > Archers > Warriors for clear speed
Chaos skellies suck

Level 4 gear
Warrior crit > Archers non-crit in damage and cost, but much lower heatlh
Phys and chaos have no level 4 since they can't move to a helmet easily
Last edited by iLL3aT on Mar 7, 2021, 8:26:24 PM
HI. I want to thank you for this amazing build witch let me enjoy the game more than before. Even so i played before in POE i never played more than 2 weeks and i never really get in to end-game. With your build i was able to kill shaper, elder, sirus A8 and most of the invitation beside the feared and the hidden. Still have a lot to upgrade in term of gear.

Recently i crafted helmet from your level 4 Gear and i wonder if i should put my skeletons in it just like you did on your "RaceStrats" character ? I still need to craft +2 amulet and after im gona craft rings and better boots.
Last edited by Vendet27 on Mar 8, 2021, 10:48:30 AM
"
Vendet27 wrote:
HI. I want to thank you for this amazing build witch let me enjoy the game more than before. Even so i played before in POE i never played more than 2 weeks and i never really get in to end-game. With your build i was able to kill shaper, elder, sirus A8 and most of the invitation beside the feared and the hidden. Still have a lot to upgrade in term of gear.

Recently i crafted helmet from your level 4 Gear and i wonder if i should put my skeletons in it just like you did on your "RaceStrats" character ? I still need to craft +2 amulet and after im gona craft rings and better boots.

Thanks for the kind words! Yep, the skellies go into the hat, giving it higher multipliers and opening up two more gem sockets for utility (usually a curse on hit setup).

The hidden is super rough, but doable if you focus Esh and Tul. Stay close to Tul so that you can be behind her during her avalanche move
So helmet would be:
skeletons - vocius projectals - elemental damage - damage on full life ?
for body:
specters + animated guardian + minion damage + elemental army + hatred + generocity or feeding frenzy + golem and hatred in to boots
Would that be good? until i'm gonna have +2 curses from awakened hextouch ,body and after that fallow your setup from 50mil dps archer setup ?

Btw your crafting guides are really good to i learn a bit thanks to them, as im trying to craft most of stuff by myself.
Does anyone have a video or input on clear speed of the skeleton warrior version vs the mage version? Currently playing the mage version and liking it but wondering if the added damage of warriors will make that better until I can afford to run archers. I’ve looked for YouTube videos but they’re literally all mage or archer videos! Any input is greatly appreciated! Thanks for such a great guide!
"
Vendet27 wrote:
So helmet would be:
skeletons - vocius projectals - elemental damage - damage on full life ?
for body:
specters + animated guardian + minion damage + elemental army + hatred + generocity or feeding frenzy + golem and hatred in to boots
Would that be good? until i'm gonna have +2 curses from awakened hextouch ,body and after that fallow your setup from 50mil dps archer setup ?

Btw your crafting guides are really good to i learn a bit thanks to them, as im trying to craft most of stuff by myself.

You definitely want elemental army & feeding frenzy on your support minions (so AG & spectres in your case). Awakened melee damage is optional in place of the AG, and has to be awakened to be of any use (10% chance to intimidate).

Until awakened hextouch that would leave one free spot in the body armor for whatever you want.

I really need to update the crafting guide in part 2 - too busy with work unfortunately.
"
Brodrick2527 wrote:
Does anyone have a video or input on clear speed of the skeleton warrior version vs the mage version? Currently playing the mage version and liking it but wondering if the added damage of warriors will make that better until I can afford to run archers. I’ve looked for YouTube videos but they’re literally all mage or archer videos! Any input is greatly appreciated! Thanks for such a great guide!

Clear speed isn't bad - it's actually pretty similar to archers especially if you gem swap feeding frenzy onto them (they gain a charge move!): drop them where you need them and move on. I'll try to get a warrior setup going later with videos. There's also the (old) T19 map I recorded back in 3.9 haha.

Looks like the skeleton archer price went up a lot. It went as low as 1ex for a while, which is when I bought my gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info