Tankiest build ever, 45k ehp 90%phy 8k regen. 3 min none-dodge uber elder.

would this build be viable as a HC league starter? looks pretty cool but on the more expensive side...
Nice Uber Elder kill MAJORTOMGG!

"
tamirlankri wrote:
would this build be viable as a HC league starter? looks pretty cool but on the more expensive side...

If you are considering doing this as a league starter, please post your list here of alternative starter, leveling and "replacement gear" (until end game gear becomes available). That would be very helpful.
--== Enjoying the game ==--
"
tamirlankri wrote:

This is the best HC starter, the only reason is we don't die. You can see how Hc is filled with guardians. We are tankier than normal Hoag guardians, that makes us the best.

However, it is hard and expensive to buy memory vault in Hc for starters, which is one core item, so you kinda need to pay attention till you got your memory vault. That is where every guardian should be concerned.
I retried the Life/hybrid version after first attempt yesterday. First attempt was with high life and ES, using Geofri's.
Second attempt with Shavronne's Wrapping. For me that works much better.

Why do it like this?
I can run Skitterbots Aura on my life pool.
I can run regular RF.
No need to press any buttons, except a flask from time to time. Did a Hydra map with some very nasty mods, but Sorrow of the Divine keeps me alive. No deaths yet.

Remember to expand the tree to Whispers of Doom (because Ele weakness + Flammability) for correct damage.

PoB link:
https://pastebin.com/zcjFnx4T
PoB Viewer link:
https://poe.technology/poebuddy/zcjFnx4T#tree-view

--== Enjoying the game ==--
Last edited by Twiiik on Feb 29, 2020, 4:06:36 PM
"
Twiiik wrote:
I retried the Life/hybrid version after first attempt yesterday. First attempt was with high life and ES, using Geofri's.
Second attempt with Shavronne's Wrapping. For me that works much better.

Why do it like this?
I can run Skitterbots Aura on my life pool.
I can run regular RF.
No need to press any buttons, except a flask from time to time. Did a Hydra map with some very nasty mods, but Sorrow of the Divine keeps me alive. No deaths yet.

Remember to expand the tree to Whispers of Doom (because Ele weakness + Flammability) for correct damage.

PoB link:
https://pastebin.com/zcjFnx4T
PoB Viewer link:
https://poe.technology/poebuddy/zcjFnx4T#tree-view

You definitely could do it with shav, that is how lowlife RF works. Btw, If you decide to run low life, there is a low life shield that makes you run 3 more aura.

Don go RF, I was just messing around since I hit lvl 100. RF is dumb, no dmg, no survival.
Just make sure you get a cheap, low rolled Memory Vault so you dont lose any money when you get this build to maps and realize its absolute garbage.

Then you can just respec to the usual Guardian Zombie build and actually kill something while having the same or better defenses.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 4, 2020, 4:48:38 PM
Pfff, yarr, even schoolkids know by now that summoners are currently OpieOP. You are the real Bob Woodward of POE.
Last edited by KRIGSSVIN on Mar 4, 2020, 7:37:55 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Just make sure you get a cheap, low rolled Memory Vault so you dont lose any money when you get this build to maps and realize its absolute garbage.

Then you can just respec to the usual Guardian Zombie build and actually kill something while having the same or better defenses.

How can guardian zombie have better defense and damage? Prove it to me statistically, or you are just making fun of me for nothing.

I tried baron zombie guardian before iron will, it cannot even guarantee to have 200k dps per zombie when min/maxed. People who went to delve 1000 with baron zombie build only averagly have 100k dps per zombie, which is potentially lower than 2 million dps overall.

As it for defense, I didn't see anyone who could achieve more than 40k es, plz let me know if you did.

Hoag build is way better than baron zombie, in defense or dmg, if you are going to find a build that can beat mine.
"
KRIGSSVIN wrote:
Pfff, yarr, even schoolkids know by now that summoners are currently OpieOP. You are the real Bob Woodward of POE.

You think I don't know? Everyone is playing summoners we all can see. Why should you be proud of playing a meta build that everyone is playing it?

The point is having unique playing styles and gaming experiences, that is why I play games.
can i use any skill? or does it need to be a fire skill? I don't feel like playing RF or incinerate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info