Tankiest build ever, 45k ehp 90%phy 8k regen. 3 min none-dodge uber elder.

Hi, i'm trying this build! But I didn't understand how to maintain degen from RF, can u help me bro? I'm new with this skill, never used before.

Ty in advance!

also, i'm lv 64 right now, just created a new char to make this build. Got the 6L geofri's, gloves, helmet and weapon
Please, add some videos.
"
godace wrote:
Hi, i'm trying this build! But I didn't understand how to maintain degen from RF, can u help me bro? I'm new with this skill, never used before.

It's built around Vaal RF, not RF alone. That's why Soul Ripper flask(s) are required. Soul Ripper removes the soul gain prevention from Vaal RF so that you can recast Vaal RF at end of duration.

About Soul Ripper
An important point IMO is to not increase quality of the flasks.
--== Enjoying the game ==--
"
godace wrote:

Ty in advance!

also, i'm lv 64 right now, just created a new char to make this build. Got the 6L geofri's, gloves, helmet and weapon

We do not use regular RF so there is no degen.

You better be around lvl90+ to use permanent Vaal RF.

Right now you can use incinerate 6L, check at my incinerate as main build above.
I got the soul ripper and i'm running since from lv 68 but the damage is not too huge maybe because my ES pool is only 11k right now and vaal RF is based on ES right?

Could you post a sequence of priority itens to buy to scale the build good? Because the itens are expensive and I'm buying one by one. I have 4ex now and don't know what to buy first.

TY!
"
godace wrote:
I got the soul ripper and i'm running since from lv 68 but the damage is not too huge maybe because my ES pool is only 11k right now and vaal RF is based on ES right?

Could you post a sequence of priority itens to buy to scale the build good? Because the itens are expensive and I'm buying one by one. I have 4ex now and don't know what to buy first.

TY!

1: Strength, at 2000 str, you get 250% increased dmg from the weapon.

2: 6links: check my gear to see if you are using the right gems. RF does not scale with spell damage, also it does not hit so it cannot trigger Elemental overload by itself.

3: Es pool: definitely important, that is where base damage comes from.

You can send your pob link, I can look into it.

"
godace wrote:

TY!

I used Ground Slam and was life based into the 60s (just focused on strength nodes), went CI + Incinerate into late 70s. At around level 80 I started using RF.

--== Enjoying the game ==--
Last edited by Twiiik on Feb 24, 2020, 3:58:10 AM
Last edited by byakuya44 on Feb 24, 2020, 5:27:39 PM
I'm level 87 right now, got the upgrades but... when I put all your itens in my POB calc it only shows like 3m DoT on Vaal RF while yours shows up over 16m what's wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.9.0/AAAABAUDABzc2WGXLUGHAec53Y8aVeCD9_noaGWK5KKjgOCnK4ZgWFoaVbiTHb4D7u_roS8dT1fJSU_Xar2CHwJG_lcNvopdSWO7lnSezQQHLlOb7A18xopfKhEtEY5vO-RRr2zSIaf4Jd_B8-vuQ-cv2k8E6dWSKyeDG_q8qtNvnEquPqcIwcV5OcauOlLCbCyc85uCx5UgGj58g1ZIfuItH0yzJScsv2ebaPIUcdrBaHRSKZeVfEupbuoYpBnAGoNfKPphIf6z7Bh-bCepbRnaYpMnmzCnMBkuf8br5PjrTayX9DW50B_YJGobFVC3PvPdpRg26IPMPC0zhxhW1I9fPwthWK-E7w==

my PoB link. don't look at resistances, just made right now
Last edited by godace on Feb 25, 2020, 12:46:49 AM
"
godace wrote:
I'm level 87 right now, got the upgrades but... when I put all your itens in my POB calc it only shows like 3m DoT on Vaal RF while yours shows up over 16m what's wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.9.0/AAAABAUDABzc2WGXLUGHAec53Y8aVeCD9_noaGWK5KKjgOCnK4ZgWFoaVbiTHb4D7u_roS8dT1fJSU_Xar2CHwJG_lcNvopdSWO7lnSezQQHLlOb7A18xopfKhEtEY5vO-RRr2zSIaf4Jd_B8-vuQ-cv2k8E6dWSKyeDG_q8qtNvnEquPqcIwcV5OcauOlLCbCyc85uCx5UgGj58g1ZIfuItH0yzJScsv2ebaPIUcdrBaHRSKZeVfEupbuoYpBnAGoNfKPphIf6z7Bh-bCepbRnaYpMnmzCnMBkuf8br5PjrTayX9DW50B_YJGobFVC3PvPdpRg26IPMPC0zhxhW1I9fPwthWK-E7w==

my PoB link. don't look at resistances, just made right now

That is not a PoB link. I cannot import it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info