[PS4] 3.9.2e Patch Notes

2 hours after install the patch, 3 time crash...
Thank you for all your continued hard work on Console edition. I sure hope Guilds and Chat are in soon but I suspect we might not see them properly till PoE2? Really missing guilds on the console :( and the ability to party up using a party board would be great too ;)
I make music, you can listen and dl for free at https://analogmunky.bandcamp.com/music or https://soundcloud.com/analogmunky/tracks
Raise Skeleton seems to exclusively spawn them at screen borders, regardless of targets.
Metamorph still doesn't ONLY appear once all organs are collected or near end area gates causing issues.
Metamorph is still solid black
Selling items still has a delay between action and input.
STILL NO DEATH LOG.
No Guilds
No Chat
No Cohesive trading...
No Performance updates (BSoD, Instanced Lag, etc)...

I understand it's a .X update, but we need help on console, and this update was basically worthless except for the conqueror issue that nobody even knew about and of which still doesn't fix the spawning.

You even removed the one QoL thing that let us see where dynamite was thrown.

OOF.
Last edited by The_Hairy_Box on Feb 10, 2020, 11:28:17 AM
Really don't understand why and How it's possibile that you can level at delve, becouse every time I crash, i lose the exp. PLIS DO SOMETHING. I can understand that you have problems but it is no possibile that for this crash you can level... It is no possibile that I'm trying to level up since the last 3 patchs and I can't do it becouse this quantity of crashing. PLiSS. Do not kill this beatiful game......
Last edited by Vassiliv on Feb 10, 2020, 12:08:21 PM
Please for the love of God, DO NOT ADD CHAT or GUILDS. Have you ever seen the chat for PC version? Or just chat in any game in general? Or even youtube. It's a cesspool for toxic and immature people. Chat is for people who are bored playing the game (not POE specifically, but any game in general).

If you want, there are POE communities in PS4. I'm a member of those communities, and I dont even bother going there after a week or so because how pathetic people are in there.

If anything, I would want a Do Not Disturb feature where a freaking dude offering one chaos orb for my six link would shut up while I kill Sirus.

The only thing that trade can improve upon is the search system. Other than that, it's fine. No one gets scammed in PS4 trade - no need to go to someone's hideout for trade.

Please think before you go asking for something.
"
rmsison1 wrote:
Please for the love of God, DO NOT ADD CHAT or GUILDS. Have you ever seen the chat for PC version? Or just chat in any game in general? Or even youtube. It's a cesspool for toxic and immature people. Chat is for people who are bored playing the game (not POE specifically, but any game in general).

If you want, there are POE communities in PS4. I'm a member of those communities, and I dont even bother going there after a week or so because how pathetic people are in there.

If anything, I would want a Do Not Disturb feature where a freaking dude offering one chaos orb for my six link would shut up while I kill Sirus.

The only thing that trade can improve upon is the search system. Other than that, it's fine. No one gets scammed in PS4 trade - no need to go to someone's hideout for trade.

Please think before you go asking for something.

If I could give your post a thumbs up, I would do so. PS4 has voice party chat already. I really don't care to see the ramblings of ten year olds on my screen while I play.
You both are absolutely right. There are lot of things to improve the game but a chat is not one of them :).

I really enjoy this league and there are days where i'm not getting a bluescreen.

I found a method to avoid the exp loss on bluescreen. It doesn't work all the time but it saved me a lot of exp. If you know a bluescreen will appear in the next seconds, quickly hit the PS button and close the game manually, before the bluescreen comes. Hope it works for you.
I don't know what you guys did, but on PS4 PRO the framerate is dramatically imporoved in delve/main content. Had one bluscreen in 3 hours, so that's better I guess.

Haven't checked the Awakener yet, as previous patch had botched transition phase. Frames were literally at 1 on a summoner build (and not even a demanding summoner build, just zombies/skellies/Geofri's Holy Relic) when he transitioned.

In short: much improvement noticed on PRO, but still - much more needed.
2 months into the league and the game still crashes when socketing watchstones. ThAnKs FoR YoUr HaRd WorK GGG
Hat and guilds when?
Performance when ?
Stability when?
Actual QA testing before you launch a league when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info