[3.15] ANCESTRAL WARCHIEF CHIEFTAIN Build (2020 Edition).Cheap,Strong League Starter, 15M+ DPS!

Angry is correct. Your first attack is based on your attack speed. From Angry's tree, if you follow it without any jewels you gain over 100% to attack speed. I'm at 120% with my jewels. My attack speed is 4.12 attacks per second or .24 attack time. That is 1/4 of a second your totem attacks after placed. Seems quicker than 1 second to me.
"
Darksouls02 wrote:
Angry is correct. Your first attack is based on your attack speed. From Angry's tree, if you follow it without any jewels you gain over 100% to attack speed. I'm at 120% with my jewels. My attack speed is 4.12 attacks per second or .24 attack time. That is 1/4 of a second your totem attacks after placed. Seems quicker than 1 second to me.

Another person not reading. I'm talking about a delay after placing, and before their first attack. Once they are placed, and have started attacking, their attack speed is great.

No idea how to be any clearer. I have made my self clear. It's not my imagination. It's not attack speed, it's not placement speed. No idea how you can be so willfully ignorant of what I am saying. They are not attacking after 1/4 of a second after being placed. If they did do that, I wouldn't be saying what I'm saying. I'm not a new player. I don't need lessons on attack speed scaling.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 24, 2021, 4:35:15 PM
"
"
Darksouls02 wrote:

Another person not reading. I'm talking about a delay after placing, and before their first attack. Once they are placed, and have started attacking, their attack speed is great.

No idea how to be any clearer. I have made my self clear. It's not my imagination. It's not attack speed, it's not placement speed. No idea how you can be so willfully ignorant of what I am saying. They are not attacking after 1/4 of a second after being placed. If they did do that, I wouldn't be saying what I'm saying. I'm not a new player. I don't need lessons on attack speed scaling.

Pretty funny following this conversation, it's like these people never placed a totem with their totem build. The activation speed of totems are really slow and its the biggest draw back with it. If the activation speed was instant it'd feel amazing to play.
"
"
Darksouls02 wrote:

I honestly never noticed such a "dramatic" delay. They do start slamming fast
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Yes, if you have a delay you are doing something terribly wrong. But, good luck. Haha. You can't play totem build. It's the easiest build to play. So funny.
"
"
Buttahbean wrote:
This build is pretty great. One question. In your most recent PoB, bottom of the tree next to golem's blood is a jewel slot that is holding an impossible jewel. Rare Lethal Pride with 60% melee crit chance. What is supposed to go there?

it's what lethal pride gives from a nearby nodes.

Which Lethal pride should it be? Kaom, Doryani...?
"
Darksouls02 wrote:
Yes, if you have a delay you are doing something terribly wrong. But, good luck. Haha. You can't play totem build. It's the easiest build to play. So funny.

You guys just keep repeating the same nonsense. There's no stat that changes the activation speed of totems, it's the same for everyone.
"
Darksouls02 wrote:
Yes, if you have a delay you are doing something terribly wrong.

LOL
"
Darksouls02 wrote:
It's the easiest build to play. So funny.

Reading is hard I guess.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 27, 2021, 3:06:00 AM
Enjoying this build very much while playing on PS5. Constantly trying to improve stats (hp&dmg). Yesterday killed for the first time A8 Sirus :P

Btw, curious on what I could focus right now to craft/improve.

Still trying to get enchant for helmet during Uber labs but unlucky.

Gloves & Boots could have better enchant too but it is what it is.

Last edited by Shaalvy on Mar 1, 2021, 7:18:53 AM
Did few improvements yesterday and getting closer and closer to 8k life with decent dps.

Finally found solid harvest to fix my helmet, maybe not happy about losing elemental damage, but this 14 life before was even worse. Happy about results.

And totally forgot about quality on jewelry + did small improvement on 1 ring on high risk, using Orb of Annulment

Also, killed A8 Sirus for the second time and got a nice loot :D

Tbh, not sure if I will min-max this. The only thing which I will try to harves are gloves to remove this lighting damage & maybe get decent enchants from uber labs (still unlucky).

Other then that, almost done with whole content. Maven and 1 or 2 others are left.

Gonna probably try your different build like Siege Totem or something else :P
Last edited by Shaalvy on Mar 2, 2021, 11:33:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info