Baker's Boomer League - aka PoE Classic

Caustic Arrow ?? ( poison arrow ) I’m pretty sure that should be here?
I asked about caustic arrow on page 2 but I think its too late to be add, but still it will be fun league! Hype train is ON!
Can I use the recipes from the questline at my Crafting Bench?
"
FazB wrote:
Caustic Arrow ?? ( poison arrow ) I’m pretty sure that should be here?

it's in, I still hope we can see some RoA / Split Arrow Rangers
Twitch.tv/Baker
I hope this booms out in popularity. GGG has no idea about gaming because they stopped gaming long time ago.

They want to be d3 replacement - haste, extreme fast clear speed, you killing 50mob packs with lots of CoLoRs and all shabang..

Poe in early beta, 1.0 was semi-survival game. It was difficult but there were never one shot mechanics. Now its either you oneshot, or you get 2shotted or 1shotted. Unless a tank.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Why is inspiration support included? It is completely different to what it used to be (reduced mana reserved).
Are all flask mods allowed?
Divination cards allowed?
Can we vendor the illegal stuff?
Any passive tree restrictions?
Best forum mod view-thread/1473168
Last edited by fajuck on Feb 14, 2020, 3:42:29 PM
"
fajuck wrote:
Are all flask mods allowed?
Divination cards allowed?
Can we vendor the illegal stuff?
Any passive tree restrictions?

no not all flasks are allowed! you find the allowed flask on the first page under full rules and the flask " just click on it to expand it "
divination cards are allowed ofc,but you can just wear stuff from the list like Only unique items from before 1.0 <--
rule.-> 1. No ascendancies / enchants / SCION there you go.

just make sure to read the rules,if you get a pm from baker you might have a violation and you will get a warning thats it!

also two stone rings are banned,but you still can use different two stone rings to upgrade it at the vendor to a prismatic ring <----
Last edited by Lexani on Feb 14, 2020, 9:52:35 PM
Damn, here I thought I was done with this league. Ah shit here we go again
too bad i can't really game rn, would love to join this league baker. maybe next time. enjoy!
You have entered Ghetto.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info