Baker's Boomer League - aka PoE Classic

no summoners but summon skellies gem is in the allowed? also shouldn't the crafting bench be disabled since it came later?

lastly how are these rules going to be enforced? public profiles only? and vaal gems didnt come till later, so they should be on the banned list as well. oh and incursion blues/rares should probably be banned too? along with veiled rares.
Last edited by kinglouis on Feb 3, 2020, 9:59:39 PM
"
kinglouis wrote:
no summoners but summon skellies gem is in the allowed? also shouldn't the crafting bench be disabled since it came later?

lastly how are these rules going to be enforced? public profiles only? and vaal gems didnt come till later, so they should be on the banned list as well. oh and incursion blues/rares should probably be banned too? along with veiled rares.

Rules will be applied through a script and all profiles have to be public for that.

We are still debating few things and the final rules will be released on 07. Feb so that people have atleast a Week time to adjust their builds!
Twitch.tv/Baker
caustic arrow , icicle mine and may be more renamed gems shall be put in the list , may be?
Icicle mine is not just a rename tho it's a complete rework just like Fire Nova Mine has been "changed" into Pyroclast Mine (even though this one is from 2.0, that still serves the point) so would make sense to not allow it.
(✿ =‿‿=)
agree with icicle mines true m8 true!
How about Helms, Boots or Gloves that drop with enchantments? I'm assuming that is covered under the "No Ascendancies" rule and gear with enchants that drop from Delve, Blight, etc. are off the table. Is that correct?
might as well remove:

minion damage
minion life
minion speed

from support gems list since summoners are not allowed ?
where is "Multiple Traps Support" gem? it add in 0.11.6 -)
also consider removing dominating blow, that gem alone is enabling pretty decent summoner build on its own.
EXCUSE ME ?!! Where is Flame totem aka holy flame totem ?????? :V ?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info