Zabie's Scion Skelemancer | EZ Uber elder, Awakener 8 Sirus, 10m+ DPS, Extremely Safe

"
warden91 wrote:
Nice build, I kinda skipped the last season and want to play summoner in the next one. Does this build work as a league starter as well?

This can work as a league starter, you just gear differently, you focus on queens escape+leash of oblation+alberons warpath first, then look for a chest/helm you can craft +1 skeletons on
Specters CANNOT use Warcries. In addition: you are not a necromancer, why are you running minions at all? They will be extremely squishy no matter what you do. :)
they aren't squishy at all, my zombies + AG + Carrion never die, skeletons only die to time outs. The only thing my minions have ever died to was a lvl 87 metamorph.
Last edited by zabwazay on Feb 24, 2020, 12:12:09 AM
Just going to comment on a few things.

1. This build is very expensive, not league starter friendly. You built it on standard.

2. The animate guardian your propose is NOT tanky at all.

3. Its not extremely safe at all. Relying on block while being squishy if you get hit just doesn't do it.

4. I attempted it on 3.10, but the build just can't handle it.
Last edited by thedukey on Mar 22, 2020, 3:00:06 PM
"
thedukey wrote:
Just going to comment on a few things.

1. This build is very expensive, not league starter friendly. You built it on standard.

2. The animate guardian your propose is NOT tanky at all.

3. Its not extremely safe at all. Relying on block while being squishy if you get hit just doesn't do it.

4. I attempted it on 3.10, but the build just can't handle it.

1. It was not on standard it was in Metamorph league
2. Theres different budget levels
3. Saying its not safe at all is completely false, have you checked your gear/life/aura setups? mobs literally cannot move when you have blasphemy temp chains and spider up.
4. This build was NOT updated for 3.10, and was never advertised to be updated for then, I have not touched this since metamorph ended and skeletons were nerfed.
Hi, why do you use "mask of the tribunal" on the guide ?
I am adapting it to 3.10 (i've seen only after it wasn't up to date) but feel this item would do nothing on the guardian as it has no stats ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info