wolcen lords of mayhem

Grim Dawn is a different beast entirely. The way damage and resistances work - it is way more paper theorycrafting than Wolcen can ever offer. No way the guys who love it will transition to Wolcen, at least not as their main ARPG.

Besides, Grim Dawn is kinda done. Mods will of course be released and updated but the main game after 2 expansions is finished and the devs are working on different projects already
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Grim Dawn is a different beast entirely. The way damage and resistances work - it is way more paper theorycrafting than Wolcen can ever offer. No way the guys who love it will transition to Wolcen, at least not as their main ARPG.

Besides, Grim Dawn is kinda done. Mods will of course be released and updated but the main game after 2 expansions is finished and the devs are working on different projects already

I didnt buy Grim Dawn specifically becuase it was offline. I only bought Wolcen because it was online. If I knew it was a sham and didnt work, I would have much rather bought grim dawn with my 30 bucks and played that if I was going to play an offline game.

I know I'm complaining alot for 30 bucks, but it starts to be because of the principle of the thing. Its not even about the money at some point. I have played way more games deserving of that 30 bucks than Wolcen. I'd rather give it to them, because this company legit feels like a scam at this point. They just cashed in, and will probably leave this game in a buggy mess.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
Sadly, if Wolcen is going to kill any game, it's probably gonna be Grim Dawn. Which is sad, as Grim Dawn is an underappreciated gem.

you played the reign of terror mod for it? diablo 2 remade in the grim dawn engine?

weve been playing that over here a fair bit and found it really quite fun, i might actually enjoy it a bit more than standard grim dawn tbh.

Haven't delved into Grim Dawn for a while, gonna check that out sounds great.
Last edited by RandallPOE on Feb 16, 2020, 8:29:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info