wolcen lords of mayhem

wolcen lords of mayhem is the game of the year for the Fr support the French in this H&S which promises to dethrone POE finally an H&S Fr ion was waiting for it to come out on February 13, 2020
Last bumped on Feb 16, 2020, 8:26:15 AM
"
metquinze wrote:
wolcen lords of mayhem is the game of the year for the Fr support the French in this H&S which promises to dethrone POE finally an H&S Fr ion was waiting for it to come out on February 13, 2020

So? What would be the topic of discussion? Are you advertising or want to talk something?...

This smells like spam.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
How can a game that's not even released yet qualify for "Game of the Year"?

Oh... every game calls themselves that.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
How can a game that's not even released yet qualify for "Game of the Year"?

Oh... every game calls themselves that.

Hey Shags,

I agree that claiming Game of the Year might be a wee bit early given its not due for release for another 2 weeks...

Having said that I have made the move - and if you get the chance to have a bit of a play of the game (its not F2P so it will cost a few $$) then I highly recommend you giving it a go. It looks beautiful and it plays very well and melee is, melee; and its viable. Which is very cool. Cafting is also far less chance based and you have much more controll over what you want to happen. Trading is virtually non-existant at the moment so it suits your SSF playstyle there too.

Slainte,
Matt.

There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
The game is prettier, handles better and has an actual brightness slider. These are all massive advantages that shouldn't be underestimated.
Wolcen looks very asian to me. Over the top weapons ...

Not watched yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7FmKEe-jww

EDIT:

1) Looks really amazing, give it that.
2) Combat has no impact though it as if your char moves through the enemy sprites.
3) POE inventory way better than D3-style inventory.

If you like a more streamlined, simpler arpg, yes you will like it.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Jan 30, 2020, 5:48:19 AM
"
metquinze wrote:
which promises to dethrone POE

haha wait hold on, what throne exactly do you think POE wears?

the only thing they lead the industry in is chat moderation.
GGG has to hold the record for most currency types and most junk loot drops per pixel. Not sure Wolcen will dethrone those stats, as a whole then maybe.

Gambling addiction levels should also be considered for estimating the player base size and PoE has gambling galore across all layers of the game. Even when the game crashes it feels it was pure built-in randomness.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Use a simple loot filter ant the number of junk will reduce significantly. I get several drops per map and everything is fine.
Released in a week, does it actually have any content yet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info