3.9.2d Patch Notes (restartless)

"
DoubleXypMa wrote:
Anyone farmed blood aqueduct after this patch? While i leveling 58-65(~15 maps) don't drop none Humility yesterday. 3 days ago i dropped this card from first pack on aqueduct lvl 33 :/

Do You have item filter?
"
de99ial wrote:
"
DoubleXypMa wrote:
Anyone farmed blood aqueduct after this patch? While i leveling 58-65(~15 maps) don't drop none Humility yesterday. 3 days ago i dropped this card from first pack on aqueduct lvl 33 :/

Do You have item filter?

Yes, was neversink soft(0) and i pressed alt and 1 time dropped humility from stacked deck(i saw this card on ground)
"
de99ial wrote:
"
DoubleXypMa wrote:

Do You have item filter?

Actually dropped 1 per first map of day :D Looks like really unlucky 15 maps :/
"
de99ial wrote:
"
DoubleXypMa wrote:

Do You have item filter?

RNG....15 instance is common. Also if you overlevel and drop chance changed too
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
DoubleXypMa wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
"
DoubleXypMa wrote:

Do You have item filter?

Yes, was neversink soft(0) and i pressed alt and 1 time dropped humility from stacked deck(i saw this card on ground)

I heard neversink has some bugs when it comes to cards. Temporarly using defalut and its kinda fun.
Getting an error failed to write to disk, which is followed by a crash, anyone know how to fix it?

Not ever had a problem patching this game before, also this is on the stand alone client, not going through Steam.
can't progress my atlas since the 28th, no fucking conquerors show up. coincedence?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info