3.9.2d Patch Notes (restartless)

No offense but there are more serious issues like the bugged awakening completion and massive frame drops right now!
It seems that GGG needs 2 months more for beta tests. Metamorph started 2019-12-13, so I believe only 2 weeks more and we will have a game ready to use.

Please make leagues 4 months long. This will improve the gaming experience for customers (especially new customers!). Maybe devs will be less stressed than having tight 3 months time schedule, so content will be better and a game will not crash in so many situations.
Last edited by Mark__75 on Jan 28, 2020, 6:08:10 AM
Thank you !
High tier Perandus and Doryani's unique maps when?
Worst than before, ty. As usual i'd say.
wait the game is back to alpha state?
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
I can't find calm words to express my annoyance about the map stash... Six weeks... How could you give standard players a broken game in the area of ​​the most important, major change introduced by the new league?
You knew exactly what you were giving us and what our reaction would be, and yet you did it.

The level of your disregard for players is crossing the limits of decency.
ayy
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Just so you know, a lot of us are still crashing randomly every few minutes but I guess you knew that already.

A ton of players are still unable to play Path of Exile period ever since you broke the game (AGAIN) for us last friday.

Refer to my thread (the one ignored by technical staff) for instance.

But I don't need to tell you this; you guys know this but you just choose to just ignore it until you can bandaid fix it once again until next friday when some patch breaks the game again
"
greyshadow wrote:
I can't find calm words to express my annoyance about the map stash... Six weeks... How could you give standard players a broken game in the area of ​​the most important, major change introduced by the new league?
You knew exactly what you were giving us and what our reaction would be, and yet you did it.

The level of your disregard for players is crossing the limits of decency.

Refund your stash tab and all and any purchases right now.

How can a company run game as a service when the service is so shit. A mystery even Sherlock couldn't solve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info