Hideout NPCs and Spawnpoint always resetting

I recently unlocked the Celestial Hideout and therefore imported a new hideout design. But every time I log in some NPCs get resetted (not all tho, pretty wierd) and so does the waypoint. Even after re-importing my hideout the spawnpoint stays at the standard spawn of the Celestial Hideout and one does not spawn on the waypoint.

Bug reference number is 1.001.568.025
Last bumped on Jun 8, 2020, 4:33:26 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I would like to raise the profile of this problem.

It's clearly not new and the fix appears simple...
When a hideout is imported write the default object locations to the hideout database for that base.

Xhul gave me the solution and I have refined it (thank you Xhul)

After importing the hideout file reclaim all the decorations.
This leaves just the default objects.
Go around each object and move it left/right (or up/down) with the cursor keys.
This writes the object location to your hideout database.
Reimport the hideout file and hey presto they will no longer move between relogs or instance resets.

The reason for the reclaim reload steps is that it can be very difficult to select the default objects with a full loadout of doodads in your hideout.

This is not a viable solution if you have multiple hideouts on the same base.
For example I have 2 hideouts on the Coral Hideout base (and will eventually have 3).
Between switches I would have to move every default object and that does not allow for quick switching.

I have contacted GGG support directly on this problem and encourage that if you experience this problem to do the same.

Given the apparent age of this problem, the number of people reporting it and the apparent lack of a fix the bug report forum is ineffective in influencing change in this instance.
Only by making noise about the problem will we get it fixed.
Please see my new post on this subject where I go into detail and lend your support.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2870051
Last edited by Simrien on Jun 8, 2020, 4:34:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info