110 maps and I still do not have the influence of last guardian

120 maps.. what is going on?

[Removed by Support]
i keep seeing these types of posts and i have never had such an issue i can guarantee the influence. A)right amount of stones in the region B) once u have the right stone run a map with the proper name and proper tier as showed in region (after all the stones are in place) and poof guy shows up insultin me. perhaps jst ma ugly face but still hes always on que. i have notice alot forget to check exactly how many stone they need to have to spawn a specific influence in a specific area u can do this buy mousing over the storage areas. it is important to know which conquerors u still need to get
"
thee_Gaud wrote:
i keep seeing these types of posts and i have never had such an issue i can guarantee the influence. A)right amount of stones in the region B) once u have the right stone run a map with the proper name and proper tier as showed in region (after all the stones are in place) and poof guy shows up insultin me. perhaps jst ma ugly face but still hes always on que. i have notice alot forget to check exactly how many stone they need to have to spawn a specific influence in a specific area u can do this buy mousing over the storage areas. it is important to know which conquerors u still need to get

I have the correct stones for every zone atm.

4 stones for invoque 1 conqueror. No conqueror at all.

Checked : Map name and Tier shows in the zone with 4 stones.

There are like 5 threads in the bug forum about this problem....... people who plays the Endgame POE , are not newbies..... they know what are doing.

Regards
Last edited by goyetus on Jan 28, 2020, 11:12:11 AM
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:
Are all the watchstones socketed od that specific region?

Yep

Think about it a while: if you already had all watchstomes from a region, how many would you exactly expect to drop from that region?

This one fixed it for me: unsocketed ALL watchstones->swapped hideout back and forth->socketed watchstones again. Veritana showed up the next map I ran.
Last edited by BaalsRevenge on Jan 28, 2020, 12:43:47 PM
LoL, support just ignores me.. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT GGG!

[Removed by Support]
"
BaalsRevenge wrote:

This one fixed it for me: unsocketed ALL watchstones->swapped hideout back and forth->socketed watchstones again. Veritana showed up the next map I ran.

Hi, someone previously advised me this way. But it didn’t help me. I repeated this twice. Thanks..

I will try to do this with another character now.
[Removed by Support]
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
BaalsRevenge wrote:

Hi, someone previously advised me this way. But it didn’t help me. I repeated this twice. Thanks..

I will try to do this with another character now.

maybe this is the source of problems: switching characters. I did that before my problems started.

So maybe unsocket->swap ho->stay with that char?
Last edited by BaalsRevenge on Jan 28, 2020, 12:55:52 PM
"
goyetus wrote:
"
thee_Gaud wrote:

I have the correct stones for every zone atm.

4 stones for invoque 1 conqueror. No conqueror at all.

Checked : Map name and Tier shows in the zone with 4 stones.

There are like 5 threads in the bug forum about this problem....... people who plays the Endgame POE , are not newbies..... they know what are doing.

Regards

yes but are u hunting the right boss. i know they all have the same name but there are 32 combinations to hunt. here is how. this problem will happen alot to people who race threw the game chances are u skipped lower ones.
1 - remove all stones and put them in storage trys to see which exact bosses u are missing.
2- when u have chose which boss to hunt and know what zone hes in put the EXACT amount of watchstones in the tower that it tells u are needed NOT MORE.
3- run 1 map that appears in the zone (after the correct amount of watchstones are in) both name of map and the map tier must match so if yer stuck running a yello to get a lower level conquer instead of red then so be it.
4- after influence as long as u run any map from the zone the next 2 runs tier doesnt matter.
5- kill boss
6 pass this on so other who miss lower level bosses will go back to get them instead of trying to get them to appear in later game maps.
Could you maybe also post a screenshot of hovering the mouse over Lex Proxima in the watchstone tiles to the left?

From what I see from your first screenshot, I guess you should run a zone where Drox (i. e. the red watchstone) is missing?
Just to cheer you up, things doesn't get better when you have all 32 stones.

Somehow the chances of spawning/getting a taunt are way lower than GGGCent claims.

My last experience was: spawned Hunter in Lex Proxima with 2 maps, then spawned Warlord in Tirn's End. After I tried to spawn a conqueror in Lex Ejoris, ran 30 maps, nada. Then I ran one map in Haewark Halmet and Crusader spawned. Two more maps Redeemer spawned in Lex Ejoris. After that I tried to finish the hunt in Lex Ejoris, ran another 40 maps and not a single taunt occurred.

Then I start finishing the hunt on Hunter, then Warlord, Crusader and only after that within 5 map runs finished Redeemer hunt... Maybe you need to spawn influence of others before targeting the one you desire, dunno...

IMHO the system HAS a bug because "reseting" (aka taking out stones, changing HO, etc) MAY put it in a way you are able to progress.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info