Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The current state of PS4 POE 3.9

Chat and guilds. That’s been promised and lied to us about for nearly three year’s now

Any attention at all

Jeff our “ community manager” cowers and hides in fear instead of addressing issues and alleviating concerns for the consoles
its truly sad that this well put together post/feedback will fall upon deaf ears.
Although I've touched on this before, I want to be clear with my view regards to the current state of the Immortal Syndicate encounters.

I will assume the reason we get only 1 encounter vs 3 is for performance reasons (on PS4) and that's fair enough. The issue though, is that tripling the rewards does nothing to address the reduced opportunities to manipulate the Safehouse board.

I mean, there is nothing quite like running out of missions when you are inches away from spawning a desired safe-house and getting (for example) a Transport encounter with 1 character who helpfully offers you the opportunity to remove Cameria from the Syndicate. Seriously, rubbish encounters like this happen a lot and make the mechanic beyond tiresome given the reduced opportunity to sustain them given we only get 1 per map.

What I'd like to suggest is that instead of getting triple the rewards, we get 3 missions instead of 1. This means we have a small disadvantage of having to run 3 maps instead of 1 to get 3 encounters, but I'd far prefer that in terms of my ability to manipulate the board compared to what we have got now.

ps. or a small variation of the above is that 1 Jun mission does not get used up until we have run 3 syndicate maps..

pps. I don't think it is any coincidence that very few items are available for sale on Trade that have syndicate buffs on them (3 white sockets; 28 quality gear or 26 quality potions etc) if you guys have available metrics on what the level of engagement is on console, I'd bet it is very low other than people using it to unlock crafts..
Last edited by bendybruce on Feb 23, 2020, 6:50:00 PM
I've been playing POE on Ps4 since it came out. I've done everything on my side to ensure that the game runs as smoothly as it can. I've rebooted my console, rebuilt my database, reinstalled the latest software, even reinstalled Poe...I've basically done everything that has been suggested, yet, this game still remains unplayable on the ps4. Major lag issues, constant disconnects and game crashes, make all this an attempt in futility. It's hard to progress beyond level 90 as lag keeps killing me. Haven't even made it to Shaper or other bosses yet but I imagine it will be another nightmare. Until the state of the game is addressed, I'm sorry to say that I will not financially support it. I've really been wanting to expand my stash tabs but I can't in good conscience spend my cash on a game that has this amount to issues still lingering since launch. I'm hoping that the devs take a good hard look at this game on console if they want any future on it.
It's been exactly a month since I posted this, and....

- no response from any member of the team
- the "known issues" sticky post in the bug section still says "no known issues"
- no post of acknowledgement of issues

It's safe to say they feel ignorance is bliss.

An entire league has gone by with the end game being a complete shit show for many of us, completely unacceptable.

You guys and gals on PlayStation aren’t the only ones suffering. The Xbox community is also in a desperate state for rebalancing especially with Desync and FPS issues, even on the Xbox One X. They really haven’t put forth any love for anything for console players for quality of life that actually matter.
One major issue that I have with the game right now is that traders on PS4 are dick and GGG or Sony should regulate these kinds of people and right now I cannot buy a single item in the trade board.
Last edited by FestiusRiot on Feb 27, 2020, 1:21:43 AM
"
FestiusRiot wrote:
One major issue that I have with the game right now is that traders on PS4 are dick and GGG or Sony should regulate these kinds of people and right now I cannot buy a single item in the trade board.

I don't know what you would expect Sony to do?

My suggestion of:

- Allow each item price to be non-negotiable. So if user x decides to spam me 1 chaos for my Lioneye's Fall he cannot even publish the trade. If the offer matches the price then it publishes.

would help significantly with the amount of spamming.

Not sure why "you can't buy a single thing"? If it because of the prices then that's the way the world works mate. Farm more and pay the price, the seller decides the price, not the buyer.
Last edited by Pidge_1 on Feb 27, 2020, 2:39:42 AM
I've stopped playing on the ps4 (non pro) altogether after getting one char to 60+ ish... The performance, FPS drops and freezes are just not worth the frustration of investing so much time and trying to have fun.

And this was even before the massive increase in mobs and activity in mapping game etc.

In the currenct state they might as well scrap the game altogether.
Last edited by Zweetsok on Mar 1, 2020, 3:05:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info