[3.9] Winter Orb Build - Assassin Shadow - Metamorph - Path of Exile 3.9

Winter Orb was my favourite skill in 3.5 and 3.6 then it got big nerfs. I just wanted to give a try if it's still good and surprisingly good and fun to play. I am using dual Void Battery. Clear speed is so good (herald of ice and explode body armour). Boss damage is decent. Killed all end game bosses at level 8.
For flask Atziri's Promise would be a good choice for budget.

Build Video: https://youtu.be/RN56SFiwSf0

PoB: https://pastebin.com/AjBJ9592

Help Alira for bandit

Gem Setup:

Winter Orb - Inspiration - Infused Channelling - Concentrated Effect -Hypothermia - Greater Multiple Projectiles

Vortex - Bonechill - Hypothermia / Vaal Righteous Fire

Hatred - Enlighten - Herald of Ice - Innervate

Vaal Grace / Precision / Summon Lightning Golem

Flame Dash - Arcane Surge (Lvl 5) - Frost Bomb

Withering Step - Increased Duration - Immortal Call (Lvl 10) - Cast when Damage Taken (Lvl 8)

https://youtube.com/themehmetbozlak
Last edited by mehmetbozlak on Jan 24, 2020, 7:28:10 PM
Last bumped on Feb 2, 2020, 5:57:05 AM
Like it alot, gona try it :)
Thnx for posting the build
Last edited by Dadoedi on Jan 24, 2020, 11:27:18 PM
"
Dadoedi wrote:
Like it alot, gona try it :)
Thnx for posting the build

No problem man :) Hope you enjoy it
Using this build rn and am enjoying it. This is my second attempt with winter orb, now finally killing everything. Thanks for the help!!!
"
Using this build rn and am enjoying it. This is my second attempt with winter orb, now finally killing everything. Thanks for the help!!!

This is also my second attempt :) I tried to play with eternity shroud full shaper items and single target damage was better but felt clunky while mapping.
I always loved WO as well, but who didn't when it was the glory days? This looks pretty cool. Question though: What's the point of explody chest? Seems like you have plenty of damage for clearing, and could benefit more from a more defensive chest. I'm definitely interested in giving this a try :)
Last edited by Anointedone on Jan 25, 2020, 9:08:04 AM
"
Anointedone wrote:
I always loved WO as well, but who didn't when it was the glory days? This looks pretty cool. Question though: What's the point of explody chest? Seems like you have plenty of damage for clearing, and could benefit more from a more defensive chest. I'm definitely interested in giving this a try :)

Yes you don't really need explode chest herald of ice is enough for clear but i like to use it. You can play with unique chest it doesn't really matter.
"
mehmetbozlak wrote:
"
Anointedone wrote:

Yes you don't really need explode chest herald of ice is enough for clear but i like to use it. You can play with unique chest it doesn't really matter.

Fair enough. Thank you.
Yeah i am tempted to go CI, and change up the tree a tiny bit. I definately need more defense for syrus. I almost killed him, but too much crap with him hiding in the clouds and attacking.
What should I be aiming for on the brutal restraint?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info