PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[3.9] Winter Orb Build - Assassin Shadow - Metamorph - Path of Exile 3.9

"
What should I be aiming for on the brutal restraint?

To be honest you don't even have to use that some crit multi life jewel would be good. I got elemental damage + evasion + flask etc. Look for useful things like that if you wanna use it.
edit: nevermind
Last edited by TheTabKey on Jan 25, 2020, 10:41:12 PM
Can this build be played with a shield?
"
Gunzip wrote:
Can this build be played with a shield?

Yeah sure why not less damage more defense
Any recommendations on a chest to use in substitution for explody chest? Rerolling into this and don't have quite enough currency for the chest.
"
baboose wrote:
Any recommendations on a chest to use in substitution for explody chest? Rerolling into this and don't have quite enough currency for the chest.

Any rare chest would be fine. For unique armours; Carcass Jack, Inpulsa, Loreweave. It's up on you
"
mehmetbozlak wrote:
"
baboose wrote:

Any rare chest would be fine. For unique armours; Carcass Jack, Inpulsa, Loreweave. It's up on you

Ok great thanks. Can't wait to get up and running, never done worb before.
Hey, thanks for the build, but something's gone wrong. I wish you could watch "pastbin"... monsters explode and I can't just kill the bosses.

https://pastebin.com/caUWaAsx

^_^
Last edited by M9fFKa on Jan 30, 2020, 6:36:47 PM
"
M9fFKa wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build, but something's gone wrong. I wish you could watch "pastbin"... monsters explode and I can't just kill the bosses.

https://pastebin.com/caUWaAsx

^_^

Hello there. Your items are better than mines. Maybe you need to get some level. Reach 90+ level and you should be fine. I killed all end game content and it wasn't hard to kill.
Last edited by Klatschy on Feb 2, 2020, 3:39:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info