[License][NA]Recruiting for Necropolis league

bump
1.IGN: Right now it's "sToRm_BuRsT_tRiCkStEr_". If you wan't to adress me so that I notice that you are talking to me, (hehe Grug hit rock), use "doudevil"

2.Would you like to become apart of the Guild meta(optional): Listen, I'm quite new and all, and I don't have all that much time (except these 2 months in summer break :o) but if i'm allowed, I would think that it would be super fun! (I'm the quiet kind, so I don't speak much before I really know the other person, hope that's not a problem).

3.Are you a human with common sense: I do believe so.

4.What build are you playing at the moment: Toxic rain trickster (I was tired at the time of making the character name, oops)

5.Years of knowledge in the game: Got into it in February, so about 4 months. I have played some other games with similar mechanics, so it was not too bad.

6. I am 18 years old if that matters.

Last edited by doudevil on Jun 23, 2020, 12:20:59 PM
Bump
IGN:
Unsteady
Would you like to become apart of the Guild meta(optional):
If the build I am playing at the time fits/helps, sure.
Are you a human with common sense:
I'd like to say so.
What build are you playing at the moment:
VD Spellslinger
Years of knowledge in the game:
I've played since closed beta, off and on. I've skipped 3-4 Leagues, but other than that I've played each league.
Bump
1.IGN: WmyFmy
2.Would you like to become apart of the Guild meta(optional): I hardly play mele build, i often build Bow,Necro,Spell,Dot. depend meta and cheap or expensive.
3.Are you a human with common sense: Ya sure
4.What build are you playing at the moment: Carrion golem maybe change VD necro at the haft lg time
5.Years of knowledge in the game: I play in early 2018
hello WhiteCloud, i have added you to our guild :)
Bump
Bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info