[License][NA]Recruiting for Necropolis league

Hello, Welcome to the License thread! Make sure you read all the information at the bottom!

[DO not message me in game! put in a post at the bottom and i will add you to the guild in a little as a couple minutes to at least 4 hours] if i do not add you by 4 hours it means we have denied you or we don't have enough space]

We are looking for ACTIVE and huge poe players only! so if i decline you or kick you out the guild its because you are a casual player nothing is wrong with that but we want people that are very serious about the game and wants to become apart of a serious community!!!) Do not come into the guild thinking you're gonna be here for a week or 2 or even a month then quit the game and think your coming back into the guild! Every new recruit goes through a trial for a week then will be promoted to member.

About the Guild

The guild was made day of 01/20/20 for people that want to have a place to come to where poe is pretty much there main game! Obviously you are free to play whichever game you may please! but i want people that play poe generally all the time regardless of what updates may come to the game or if a league is down or up!

Activeness

We do Require you to be very active! i'am now starting to kick people from a week of being offline unless ofc you tell me you will be gone to a certain date!
Rules!

We are all adults here! You know how to act! I will not post obvious stuff just be a human being and have common sense. You can swear and have funny discussions but obviously think about others do not offend anyone if you think someone is offended or if you are offended remove yourself from that conversation and tell me so i can resolve it between the both of you! Also all of GGG rules applies do not cheat or Scam anyone!

Discord

You will get the discord link once you join the guild in game!

Application
1.IGN:
2.Do you have discord(Required!):
3.is poe your main game:
4.How many hours played in path of exile:

Make sure your IGN is a name that i can reach you at in game! Me or an officer will message you within a 2-3 hour period or even faster because we are very very active!

Last edited by OpticSupport on Mar 20, 2024, 11:32:28 AM
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2024, 3:38:03 PM
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump

Report Forum Post