New Microtransactions

It would be nice if the player can interact with it. If we bump it, it moves/bounce on that direction. Imagine the possibilities players would do about it, we can have soccer/football in PoE :)
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
ekaye wrote:
How about a Physical Ball, a.k.a. Pet Rock?

and Chaos ... although I guess Lightning can cover every thing with its blueness
we need a purple version also. whatever you do, do purple also please. ty.
That one. What about Chaos Ball?
Drop them by two bucks and I'll think about it.

Have you considered making pets that will interact when coming into contact with other pets?
Chaos ball?
news on the next patch fixing your spawn and taunt systems with conquerors? or you just give up already and players should wait for 3.10?
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
nice balls
Here I was about to pop in the thread and be like, 'this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen', when what do I see? 3 pages of people loving it.

Wow. Alright. See ya'll in the next thread I guess.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
hehe quet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info