[3.9] Cyclone Juggernaut | Simple and Strong | All Content

So one other question. I've never once been able to activate Pride, just never enough mana. Is this something like an either-or situation? Like I have to give up one of the stance skills, and based on the situation I choose which I want to use?

Even with the same exact gem setup I see on your character, it's just impossible to have them all simultaneously (maybe this is intended)?
hi there
i checked your guide because i want too use it as league starter ... checked the PoB... so why are you skilling "point blank" ? you dont have any projectile stuff going?

greetz wambe
(sry 4 bad english)
https://pastebin.com/18uQr0By

I've been working on a version of this build, trying to use +2 to endurance charges to see what it does. I am still doing roughly half your DPS. It doesn't look like Watcher's Eye can calculate Pride effects, yet. It's been not too bad, so far. I don't have any extra chaos resistance, so I may end up re-working some stuff to see what it does for me, if I need it. Not utilize Divine Flesh.

Next goal is to try and push my DPS to 750K and eventually 1M. If I stay tanky, it is "enough for me." Thanks for the guide.
I swapped to a Paradoxical that is OKAY (like a ~10 ex version) with CC. IAS looks to be better, but those are pricey. Either way, it is pumping out 523K Effective DPS and that is not including that it doesn't calculate either Paradoxical's 100% damage increase OR the Watcher's Eye 53% increase Attack Physical Damage while using Pride. I am not sure how to roll with it, but SO FAR I like the results. Once I get another run of watchstones I can see what my items do vs Sirus 6 and a few others. Definitely an upgrade over my Atziri's Sunder build.

https://pastebin.com/NrTvMSLK
Last edited by Cendrid on Mar 11, 2020, 11:48:55 PM
"
Wambes wrote:
hi there
i checked your guide because i want too use it as league starter ... checked the PoB... so why are you skilling "point blank" ? you dont have any projectile stuff going?

greetz wambe
(sry 4 bad english)

Sorry for late reply! the Point blank node here is actually transformed into divine flesh by the glorious vanity jewel - https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Divine_Flesh
"
barwick11 wrote:
So one other question. I've never once been able to activate Pride, just never enough mana. Is this something like an either-or situation? Like I have to give up one of the stance skills, and based on the situation I choose which I want to use?

Even with the same exact gem setup I see on your character, it's just impossible to have them all simultaneously (maybe this is intended)?

Sorry for late reply! You'll need to use leveled enlighten support gems to reduce the mana reservation of your auras. I do use them all simultaneously.
My wife left me
"
toastyzonda wrote:
My wife left me

We go agane
I used your build as a template for delirium and it really works great. Level 72 and in like 40c of junky gear and it's already high mapping viable with great DPS and very fun to play. Haven't followed exactly, I am using unstoppable instead of unbreakable, using a simple phys mana leech jewel instead of jun -mana rings, some filler nodes like versatility, diamond skin, and hematophagy that will be eventually swapped out for pure defensives and whatnot. Juggernaut can be great :D
I have only 44 mana with pride and 2 insights lvl 2... How can I fix my mana problem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info