[3.10] Pure physical Barrage/Rain of Arrows Deadeye boss destroyer (6M DPS)

Can I ask why you chose rain of arrows instead of tornado shot?
Hi, im trying to used your build but I'm getting stuck at the helmet, where did you find that barrage fires an additional projectile? thankss!!
"
junyat wrote:
Can I ask why you chose rain of arrows instead of tornado shot?

There is no exact reason. It's just personal preference. Build focus around single target damage (Barrage in this case). A map-clear setup is way less important, but still it's more than enough for generic mapping. I'm almost sure that it should work with no downsides if you choose for example Tornado Shot over RoA and swap few other gems. Same goes for Split Arrow and Puncture.

But I have one thing worth mentioning. Vaal Rain of Arrows can give you slight dps increase even on single target fights and you can use it 2 times before the fight start. Still tho it's not really necessary that much.
would it be better to aim get cluster jewel with deep cuts and vicious skewing over some of the notables ?
"
would it be better to aim get cluster jewel with deep cuts and vicious skewing over some of the notables ?

I'm not sure, but it probably would fit into build instead of notables like: Aspect of the Eagle, Ballistic Mastery and maybe one of the regular jewel. You can always simulate it in PoB with your current gear and see if it is a boost or rather downgrade. Mentioned above notables are most likely first (if any) to be changed for cluster jewels.
Following this build and very nice so far. I am a bit squishy, but I will get there. Did you use any oils on your gear?
Last edited by dizz16 on Apr 23, 2020, 4:25:22 AM
"
dizz16 wrote:
Following this build and very nice so far. I am a bit squishy, but I will get there. Did you use any oils on your gear?

Bloodletting on Amulet (it's 2x Azure and Silver, very cheap setup). You can choose other notable if you want to, for example more life instaed of more DPS. And for rings it's all up to you, what's your playstyle doing Blighted maps.
Hello -- Since this harvest league we are able to craft insane gear I wanted to try min/maxing this out.... Currently rolling GG chest for t1 life still with all explodes, +1 gems etc and bow has t1 phys rolls locked, rolling for additional proj atk speed etc on elder bases (these aren't equipped)

https://pastebin.com/YFM44tEj

Question How are you evasion capped and I'm not??? I have more %inc evasion than you. I also have more flat evasion on my gear than you?? But I'm @55% ?!
- What am I missing??

I grabbed a thread of hope to allocate endurance/frenzy +1 for atk speed and to help out the CWDT setup. Also the extra 8% dmg from each charge is nice

Any advice or tips are welcomed --- Thanks!
Last edited by bloodytusks on Jul 13, 2020, 4:13:29 PM
"
bloodytusks wrote:
Question How are you evasion capped and I'm not??? I have more %inc evasion than you. I also have more flat evasion on my gear than you?? But I'm @55% ?!
- What am I missing??
Do you have blind? If you set POB to enemy is blinded it will go up.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
bloodytusks wrote:
- What am I missing??
Do you have blind? If you set POB to enemy is blinded it will go up.

I do but it's only 10% chance to blind on critical strike(claws of hawk). Not nearly enough to depend on, especially with super juice maps... Was hoping to have a more solid approach. Any other options?

I could upgrade to my stygian, get an abyss with %chance to blind and also get some better gloves with chance to blind on hit. Although this is futile against any unwavering mobs.. right?

Edit -- I could run flesh and stone and stay in sand stance ?
Last edited by bloodytusks on Jul 13, 2020, 4:45:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info