[3.12] Mana guardian Icestorm ~ Max Block/Spellblock UPDATED FOR HEIST

Is there anything other than memory vault i could buy cheaply for some extreme tankiness. I'm running granite flask and sulphur with appropriate mods. i don't have unique flasks yet. I'm in early maps, i can kill bosses quickly and damage is good. I'm just scared of a physical one shot. 6600 ES. I know my helm slot needs upgrading.

Current POB: https://pastebin.com/gkBKqhLi
"
aidon30 wrote:
Not sure if missing it, what order would you aim for each ascendancy nodes?

The ascendancy order is listed in the PoB notes.
"
Kwahn wrote:
I'm pretty noob at PoE and builds. I'm giving this one a try. I got all the gems in place and bought the gear i could to start out mapping with. Am I right in thinking the mechanics of the build is cyclone through the map casting vortex and frost bomb with golem and skitterbots out (and all auras I can get out atm?

Just want to make sure I am not missing anything. Thanks in advance!

Correct!

I use vortex and frost bomb for bosses only.
Can you do this build with elemental overload? would it lose too much dps? Could use the spare pts for some cluster jewels or stack more intel
Builds getting expensive! Is this league more expensive than previous or will it get cheaper?
"
chronicbint wrote:
Builds getting expensive! Is this league more expensive than previous or will it get cheaper?
I was able to gear up relatively cheap at league start bc noone was playing the build or buying int stack gear, but as time goes on and people saw the icestorms pop up on poe ninja the gear scaled. you can fossil craft 99% of our int gear using dense fossils on ES bases though
Hi guys, enjoying this build very much, thanks for the guide!

Can anyone critique my character? It’s called Corona__Drinker on my profile.

I feel like both my survivability and dps are rather low, can anyone suggest some improvements? I have about 3 ex to spend at the moment.

"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
chronicbint wrote:
I was able to gear up relatively cheap at league start bc noone was playing the build or buying int stack gear, but as time goes on and people saw the icestorms pop up on poe ninja the gear scaled. you can fossil craft 99% of our int gear using dense fossils on ES bases though

Will look into the fossil thing, I have not yet tried it. :P
"
chronicbint wrote:
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
chronicbint wrote:

Will look into the fossil thing, I have not yet tried it. :P

Super EZ homie, just grab a 1 slot resonator, grab 1 dense fossil, slam it on the armor. takes 50-100 fossils to get a good roll, but the fossils cost 3-4c ea the the resonators cost 2-3c ea, so its REALLY cheap considering good rolled int stack gear is anywhere from 5ex+
any mapping videos? bosses are cool but I'd like to see how it plays through a typical map

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info