[3.12] Mana guardian Icestorm ~ Max Block/Spellblock UPDATED FOR HEIST

Also! LIVE NOW on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/BeardBroTTV
Hi, Dropped this gem in hiest, going to try it with CWDT and see how it is, stats look nice.

https://imgur.com/WYQi2Q9
Last edited by akk1968 on Sep 21, 2020, 12:13:22 PM
Yellow/Red maps so far with no problem whatsoever, reworked icestorm seems very very strong.
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
Yellow/Red maps so far with no problem whatsoever, reworked icestorm seems very very strong.

At around 1300 int i had problems killing stuff, unless stacking a few seconds just on top of the monsters which felt bad to play, the aoe was small even with spell cascade.

The dps scaling was bad comparing to any skill that scales with gem level and i decided to reroll knowing that the full build will have 2000 int and i was already struggling with white maps + everything was stunlocking me and i didn't had regrets to change to the endgame tree from step 3 in your pob.

I also saw you rerolled to summon holy relic. Any reason for that?
Last edited by m3s5 on Sep 22, 2020, 6:06:30 AM
"
m3s5 wrote:
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:

At around 1300 int i had problems killing stuff, unless stacking a few seconds just on top of the monsters which felt bad to play, the aoe was small even with spell cascade.

The dps scaling was bad comparing to any skill that scales with gem level and i decided to reroll knowing that the full build will have 2000 int and i was already struggling with white maps + everything was stunlocking me and i didn't had regrets to change to the endgame tree from step 3 in your pob.

Had a few exalts drop yesterday and a Kaom's heart so I figured id give holy relic a shot, got all my icestorm stuff banked, just trying new things.

On a side note, I had around 1400 int and 8k ES and was nuking red maps just fine, could have been a difference in pathing on passive tree, did you prioritize spell crit and crit multi nodes?
This build not playeble... Do not waste your time, you will have wild damage problems, and the stripping area is very small
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
m3s5 wrote:
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:

Had a few exalts drop yesterday and a Kaom's heart so I figured id give holy relic a shot, got all my icestorm stuff banked, just trying new things.

On a side note, I had around 1400 int and 8k ES and was nuking red maps just fine, could have been a difference in pathing on passive tree, did you prioritize spell crit and crit multi nodes?

I'll give it a try later on when i have more currency. The pathing was just like in your 3.11 pob, what I lacked was block and unwavering stance basically because i transitioned from the life version. I'll come back with updates on how the build works when i can invest a few exalts and a few more levels.
"
I'll give it a try later on when i have more currency. The pathing was just like in your 3.11 pob, what I lacked was block and unwavering stance basically because i transitioned from the life version. I'll come back with updates on how the build works when i can invest a few exalts and a few more levels.
Yeah ill prolly fiddle with it more soon, just had some currency drop and some uniques so i figured id mess around with a build ive never played before, expand my horizons and all that. Been finding it hard to enjoy POE since Harvest, so changing builds kinda keeps me from getting sick of it as fast. Idk, i think its just all the bugs we have to deal with every league, it gets tiring.
"
holst96 wrote:
This build not playeble... Do not waste your time, you will have wild damage problems, and the stripping area is very small

im very comfortably running red tier maps and im not in trouble. your icestorm guardian seems to be only 42. at that point the build still sucks ass. it doesnt really get going until later.
Can you post your passive tree?
PoB link not work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info