[3.10] The Saviour Flicker Strike Champion. All content down.

"
incredibie wrote:
"
morochigaming wrote:
Hey! Great guide, inspired me to look up on poe.ninja for similar builds.
I've got to admire you making this build work in SSF. While I'm just a trade league pleb.
The build is insane.

I've accidentally crafted these gloves and boots and I don't know what changes should I make to min-max. Can you share your thoughts please?

(My chest is a explode+frenzy charge generation one. Might craft another one with crit+curse+higher life.)

That gloves looks amazing but I can't find a good way to put it to use
According to pob, socketting FS in boots still gives more DPS. D:
I tried different combinations already, nothing beats fortify boots.

Should I just sell the gloves!?
Perhaps there's other clearing skills that goes well with Faster attacks&crit multi?

Also, if I can utilize the gloves then I can switch to tailwind-elusive boots for more survivability.

Thanks in advance!

You should have more than enough dmg anyways. I would put flicker strike into the gloves with fortify support and go with tailwind+elusive+freeze immune boots

Great advice, thanks!!
Hey there, never played flicker or double strike and absolutely love this build! Had two questions regarding gear:
1. Why is Yriels an upgrade for armor? Looks like it buffs projectiles and chaos damage to me.
2. What mods are best on Paradoxia? Just attack speed?
"
xBadGrandma wrote:
Hey there, never played flicker or double strike and absolutely love this build! Had two questions regarding gear:
1. Why is Yriels an upgrade for armor? Looks like it buffs projectiles and chaos damage to me.
2. What mods are best on Paradoxia? Just attack speed?

1. Yriels has 3 versions. Yes they focus on projectiles which are bad for us. But they have bonuses as well like flat phys or movement speed. In trade there are much better options. Yriels was just one I considered farming for in ssf.

2. Attackspeed/Crit and %damage
Clawbased supp + carry guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2116480
Molten strike brightbeak nonsense guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2067539
Just wanted to share my version of the build for anyone looking for a more defensive setup.

POB: https://pastebin.com/pkKCKgjV

Stats:
17.4 million DPS (not counting reflection)
7.2k ehp, 77/76/76 resists, Rampart, 78% phys reduction, 29% evasion, Inspired Learning

I sacrificed some offensive nodes for Rampart and Glorious Vanity. Soul Tether/Glorious Vanity gives leech on full life and 1.6k es.

I started the league with Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer, eventually graduated to Parodoxica/Savior Cyclone Champion, then discovered Flicker/Double Strike uses almost the exact same items. Flicker/Double Strike is so much better than Cyclone with the same items. Much faster clear, more boss DPS, Reflections are much more effective.

I'm lvl 98, but I feel like this build is tanky and consistent enough to map to 100. Just have to be careful with map mods and play safe.
Last edited by Xiaobear6 on Mar 2, 2020, 2:05:32 AM
"
Xiaobear6 wrote:
Just wanted to share my version of the build for anyone looking for a more defensive setup.

Stats:
7.2k ehp, 77/76/76 resists, Rampart, 78% phys reduction, 29% evasion, Inspired Learning

I sacrificed some offensive nodes for Rampart and Glorious Vanity. Soul Tether/Glorious Vanity gives leech on full life and 1.6k es.

I started the league with Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer, eventually graduated to Parodoxica/Savior Cyclone Champion, then discovered Flicker/Double Strike uses almost the exact same items. Flicker/Double Strike is so much better than Cyclone with the same items. Much faster clear, more boss DPS, Reflections are much more effective.

I'm lvl 98, but I feel like this build is tanky and consistent enough to map to 100. Just have to be careful with map mods and play safe.

This is a great setup. I wanted to do the soultether shenanigans but never got the glorious vanity in ssf sadly.
Clawbased supp + carry guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2116480
Molten strike brightbeak nonsense guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2067539
"
Xiaobear6 wrote:

Stats:

Nice setup! Our skill tree is almost identical.
I still fucking die with all these defensive layers(!). Not as often tho, like once a day. Will try out your variation now.

Quick question:
1. Your glorious vanity replaced point-blank only, to not mess up other skills. How many rolls did it take?
(edit: I get it now, it's a keystone passive. ES takes half of ele damage.)

2. How good is inspired learning on this build?

I can see your jewel decisions here:
You gained survivability at the cost of 2.5 jewel slots = -12% dps, and get your damage back thru inspired learning. Don't mind losing a few % for that amount of life!
Last edited by morochigaming on Mar 2, 2020, 11:15:45 AM
"
morochigaming wrote:

I still fucking die with all these defensive layers(!). Not as often tho, like once a day. Will try out your variation now.

Quick question:
1. Your glorious vanity replaced point-blank only, to not mess up other skills. How many rolls did it take?

You gained survivability at the cost of 2.5 jewel slots = -12% dps, and get your damage back thru inspired learning. Don't mind losing a few % for that amount of life!

So the roll on the Glorious Vanity doesn't matter, as long as you have Doryani. I bought this one with the corrupted blood for 14ex. The corruption is actually pretty useful. I died a couple times when I killed a whole pack of corrupted blood monsters, got max stacks, didn't react fast enough, and died within a second.

I really like Inspired Learning for this league. I got it while playing cyclone and it's a huge help to clear speed for cyclone. It still works well, though not as impactful, for flicker strike. The damage is very noticeable and occasional move speed is also very helpful when you have to run/leap slam between packs. Plus it just adds more fun to the gameplay.

I made a couple more adjustments to my build.

Even though we don't ignite, the Cinderswallow helps sustain both life and ES, and adds a bit more damage. The last item I'd consider changing would be gloves to Atziri's Acquity. With Vaal Pact, we'd be leeching 2.2k life a second.
"
Xiaobear6 wrote:
"
morochigaming wrote:

Quick question:

So the roll on the Glorious Vanity doesn't matter, as long as you have Doryani. I bought this one with the corrupted blood for 14ex. The corruption is actually pretty useful. I died a couple times when I killed a whole pack of corrupted blood monsters, got max stacks, didn't react fast enough, and died within a second.

I really like Inspired Learning for this league. I got it while playing cyclone and it's a huge help to clear speed for cyclone. It still works well, though not as impactful, for flicker strike. The damage is very noticeable and occasional move speed is also very helpful when you have to run/leap slam between packs. Plus it just adds more fun to the gameplay.

I made a couple more adjustments to my build.

Even though we don't ignite, the Cinderswallow helps sustain both life and ES, and adds a bit more damage. The last item I'd consider changing would be gloves to Atziri's Acquity. With Vaal Pact, we'd be leeching 2.2k life a second.

Good choice, I've seen many builds go Cinderswallow but felt lackluster coz it only gives %life, now that it gives ES it should be better than life flasks/blood of Karui. With a crit mod, it also allows us to have freeze immunity on diamond flask... great!

Also, for the helm enchant, do you think your -mana reservation on F&S is better than double strike %double damage?
I really like the idea of flesh and stone+maim here coz it allows us to drop a %blind jewel.
Last edited by morochigaming on Mar 2, 2020, 11:57:01 AM
"
morochigaming wrote:

Good choice, I've seen many builds go Cinderswallow but felt lackluster coz it only gives %life, now that it gives ES it should be better than life flasks/blood of Karui. With a crit mod, it also allows us to have freeze immunity on diamond flask... great!

Also, for the helm enchant, do you think your -mana reservation on F&S is better than double strike %double damage?
I really like the idea of flesh and stone+maim here coz it allows us to drop a %blind jewel.

So we only use Flesh and Stone in Blood Stance for the Maim. If you support it with Maim, I get a ~8% increase to DPS. Compared to around 5% increase for the double damage enchant.

The F&S reservation enchant is necessary if you're using Pride, Dread Banner, Herald of Purity, F&S-Maim.

There are ways around that if you get 2 decrease HoP reservation on rings, use the Impale Chance + Impale Stage Watcher's like the OP, which allows you to drop Dread Banner.

I didn't get the blind chance on jewel because I thought it wasn't worth it. 5% blind means 20 hits on average to blind. That would be 2 seconds with double strike. Very few monsters can live 2 seconds when you have 35 million dps. A blind on hit Paradoxica would be ideal since the chance is much higher.
Hi there,

I was planning to start champion impale in 3.10 in orer to transition to this build in the endgame.

I'm not sure about this line in the pat notes:
"The Saviour: Mirage Warriors created by this weapon can now consume charges to bypass cooldowns, if the skill they use has a cooldown that can be bypassed this way. For example, Flicker Strike Mirage Warriors will now consume Frenzy Charges until they run out, at which point they will only use Flicker Strike once the cooldown expires. These Mirage Warriors now have a cool new effect."

Is it a buff or a nerf ?
Will clones be able to spam flicker strike ?
Does clones have their own charges or does they use the one of the character ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info