3.12 VB Assassin Caster/Any spell | Crackling Lance 21M dps A8 Sirus down | Videos |

Hello all,
Since i never played an arc build (relative new to poe), i am looking for a decent self cast arc build.
I already own 2 void batterys and some gear since i was trying another arc build yesterday, but it just feels wrong to me.

This build seems quite viable with arc for me, do you guys think it could work well with arc?
Also: tips and suggestions are very welcome.
Have around 20 ex left to spend, on ps4 though, where prices are just f**** up...

Thanks
"
Dr_Sanchezz wrote:
Hello all,
Since i never played an arc build (relative new to poe), i am looking for a decent self cast arc build.
I already own 2 void batterys and some gear since i was trying another arc build yesterday, but it just feels wrong to me.
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

This build seems quite viable with arc for me, do you guys think it could work well with arc?
Also: tips and suggestions are very welcome.
Have around 20 ex left to spend, on ps4 though, where prices are just f**** up...

Thanks

Hi, we build very differently, means we don't use badge of the brotherhood and the 2 precursor emblems
The downside of a build that uses badge of brotherhood is that you need to have a frenzy charge generator, which can be pretty specific at times especially for single boss fight like sirus

If you are looking to swap to this build, pretty much everything has to change except the 2 weapons as we build low life and we gonna need as much es as possible.

You will need a 6link shavs, prescence of chayula with tranquility anointed, high es gloves boots belt and helm to swap over

If you are using arc I'll suggest following my ball lightning tree closely and focus on getting a +1 chain arc es based helm if it's avaliable on ps4 platform
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Last edited by Astarift on Feb 10, 2020, 2:05:01 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I'm thinking about playing this build with Bladefall.

I'll use the Purifying Flame build but with Fire conversion on gloves and on Watcher's eye to get up to 100% fire conversion.

Do you think this would work?
"
Xiaobear6 wrote:
I'm thinking about playing this build with Bladefall.

I'll use the Purifying Flame build but with Fire conversion on gloves and on Watcher's eye to get up to 100% fire conversion.

Do you think this would work?

Definitely would work, but ill suggest using awakened spell cascade if you were to run bladefall, it benefits massively from that
My Builds/Stream

Enjoying this build! everything melts pretty fast
Hi! I'm trying to switch over to this build from another character by respeccing, buying the gems/gear etc but I was wondering something in your gem setup - since I can't afford awakened Curse on Hit, I have to drop a curse either flammability or combustion, which one do you think I should drop? thanks for the build.
Combustion is not a curse but a debuff, you don't need the Awakened version of CoH.
"
Noxcydeo wrote:
Hi! I'm trying to switch over to this build from another character by respeccing, buying the gems/gear etc but I was wondering something in your gem setup - since I can't afford awakened Curse on Hit, I have to drop a curse either flammability or combustion, which one do you think I should drop? thanks for the build.

I use awakened curse on hit on my PoB just because it curses hexproof targets and because i bought one to use, awakened curse on hit not mandatory, just run a normal curse on hit will do. The more important debuff is from combustion because its more effective on bosses
My Builds/Stream

thanks for the answers, i thought both combustion / flammability were curses and you were using both thanks to coh, turns out combustion is just a debuff and storm brand applies it
Big thx to OP for great build. Here is my Bladefall version:

Compared to Purifying Flame, Bladefall has a bigger AOE but you need Awakened Spell Cascade. It also has higher maximum single target DPS, around 20 million DPS, but it's heavily reliant on intensity stacks. At 0 Intensity stacks, the DPS is only around 6 million.

This isn't a problem for Metamorphs, Conquerors, Sirius. The only place I found it be a slight problem is Uber Elder. You just need around 3-4 seconds of casting without moving to deal enough damage to kill/phase anything in the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info