[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

"
Has anyone found any good cluster jewels to use? If so, what passives did you drop? I was hoping to squeeze a couple in, just getting started. I was thinking at least a war cry one?

There is a few.
Deep Cuts
Run Through
Streamlined
Eye to Eye
Bloodscent

You can drop, Versality, Heart of the warrior, Ambidexterity or heartseeker.
Pick what you prefer to drop.

"
Thnk you. With Acrobatics + Phase Acrobatics i'am easy kill A8 Sirus. In general, with these passives sooo much better. I no longer die from every sneeze)) I didn’t feel the difference in damage. Аll bosses, guards, etc. die in 1-2 second

Np! Good to hear you are enjoying the build!

"
Thanks for the build mate!

Got bored of my Cyclone-IceNover and sold most of my shit to fund this new char. Hadn't played SpecThrow since Vaal Pact was OP as shit. Very fun and fast on the whole!

My only gripe with it is that with all the projectiles and attack speed it kinda turns the game into a Jackson Pollock painting simulator. Anyone had some good results experiencing with the new clusters? Would like to try em but don't really feel the build can afford the skill points to do so.

Np!
You can drop The Saviour if you think there is to many projectiles and just get another rare foil.
Cluser jewels
Deep Cuts
Run Through
Streamlined
Eye to Eye
Bloodscent

"
Is the Transcendent Flesh a must-have or can I skip it + the Juggernaut node to play with cluster jewels? Allocated a large one next to Point Blank which has

10% atk dmg per small skill
Heavy Hitter
Fuel the Fight
Deep Cuts

So far the mana leech from Fuel the Fight has been extremely useful as I don't have a lot of -mana cost on my gear. I can't use HoP or Precision yet.

Transcendent isnt a much, you can use a rare jewel if you prefer. Yea you could also skip that jewel + juggernaut if you prefer that.

Here is a few good skills for cluster jewels.
Deep Cuts
Run Through
Streamlined
Eye to Eye
Bloodscent

Last edited by Xe0z on Apr 12, 2020, 9:00:34 AM
"
doarcalin wrote:
"
matrixcps wrote:
Is that mandatory enlighteen 4?

i made all the itens for version 2, amulet, rings, but when i equipped everything i couldnt buff pride, my enlighteens is 3, isnt enough so?

One enlighten level 4 is probably the best choice but I use 2 enlighten level 3 instead.

Pride > Flesh and Stone > Maim > Enlighten 3

Precision > Herald of purity > Banner > Enlighten 3

I know Precision is pretty much irrelevant and Banner doesn't benefit from Enlighten but until I get a lvl 4 one, this will do.

The build is really fun to play after putting up everything together, it is kind of squishy tbh and with this league mechanic, it's pretty rippy fps as well for me xD. Other than that great build.

haha cool, i got one just going for the second, it makes a huge diference !!

Btw, witch defensive skill should be better?

i was using steelskin while on budget version but now on normal version 2.0 it seems not good, i dont know why..

i always used immortal call, but my friend said steelskin should be better.. others says molten shell

ty !
Lol i'am craft Helmet for me. I needed + Fortify, HP max and 30 light/fire res. With last Exalt caught +2 Minion Skill. I'am was sad and already whant to use imprint to my Helmet. Then i saw +2 minion skill works on my Herald of Purity. He give him +2 lvl))) Not a bad bonus)

Found a helm with global multi + nearby enemies as suffixes and did some crafting on it. Pretty happy with the results!

Last edited by Ridman on Apr 14, 2020, 12:11:17 AM
Ridman you know, at this league you also grant +9% taken damage with this suffix? Full info from poedb: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Helmet&an=str_armour "Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage
9% increased Physical Damage taken".

Without phase + acro phase and with this suffix, you have so unplayble build)

"
kalagen3 wrote:
Ridman you know, at this league you also grant +9% taken damage with this suffix? Full info from poedb: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Helmet&an=str_armour "Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage
9% increased Physical Damage taken".

Without phase + acro phase and with this suffix, you have so unplayble build)

Oh does it really? Weird that the stat is hidden like, guess I'll just have to kill them before they kill me xD
Is it better to use the Saviour with a Foil or would a Saviour with a Paradoxica be more effective?

This build looks pretty awesome compared to all the Cyclone builds due to how fast it can clear the screen yet still have good single target damage. I might switch over and try it, but wanted to see where I should start investing in terms of weapons. I current run with two Ahn's Might.

Thanks for the build!!
guys any tips for sirus. i am struggle with awakened 7. what should i do? when i fought with him i did not go acrobatic road and get the life node. my life is about 4600 and i always got that beam in the last phase and die in around 1 sec i cant do anything there. what should i do to complete this shit. is it pantheon or should i go all the way to life node?? please guys help me. i hopeless now
Last edited by whawah on Apr 15, 2020, 9:34:04 AM
In this build is the foil preferred over something like a Paradoxica? Is it because of the attack speed?

I am about to dump some money into a new weapon to try this build, so I wanted to make sure before I spend. I tried using POB for the Paradoxica, but it doesn't seem to calculate the double damage correctly.

Thanks for any input!
I notice many have -9 mana to cost of non channeling skills on both rings and amulet as well has -15 to mana cost on the chest. Is it really necessary to have those on all these items?

What is the minimum needed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info