[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

Has anyone found any good cluster jewels to use? If so, what passives did you drop? I was hoping to squeeze a couple in, just getting started. I was thinking at least a war cry one?
IGN: FlameTotemUrMom
Hi guys, How much Pdps foil is better than a beltimbers ?
"

Depends on the foil (crist/aspd), gear, tree etc.

For me at least a foil with crit and around 280pDPS would give me around the same dps as beltimber according to PoB.

Foils obviously can a have a lot higher pDps. For example swapping the 486pDps foil I'm using for a perfectly rolled Beltimber would lose me 25% dps.
Last edited by Ridman on Apr 10, 2020, 5:17:26 PM
Is the Transcendent Flesh a must-have or can I skip it + the Juggernaut node to play with cluster jewels? Allocated a large one next to Point Blank which has

10% atk dmg per small skill
Heavy Hitter
Fuel the Fight
Deep Cuts

So far the mana leech from Fuel the Fight has been extremely useful as I don't have a lot of -mana cost on my gear. I can't use HoP or Precision yet.
"
Ridman wrote:
"

For me at least a foil with crit and around 280pDPS would give me around the same dps as beltimber according to PoB.

Foils obviously can a have a lot higher pDps. For example swapping the 486pDps foil I'm using for a perfectly rolled Beltimber would lose me 25% dps.

Ok man,thanks a lot.

I think you haven't forget to swap GMP for projectile speed, 2x beltimbers allow us that.

That's bad, The Saviour is so far away, so expensive
"
"
Ridman wrote:
"

Ok man,thanks a lot.

I think you haven't forget to swap GMP for projectile speed, 2x beltimbers allow us that.

That's bad, The Saviour is so far away, so expensive

Ah, I forgot about that. Best just play around in PoB to see, just remember to install the fork so it calculates for impales etc.
"

Ah, I forgot about that. Best just play around in PoB to see, just remember to install the fork so it calculates for impales etc.

Excuse me... the fork ?
Last edited by Jueyintan on Apr 11, 2020, 8:04:04 PM
"
"

Excuse me... the fork ?

Addon to the Path of Building that adds a lot of features and gives you more accurate dps/stats including impale dps, pantheons and more.

You just need to have Path of Building installed and changed one line in the one file so that PoB applies and updates itself along with the Fork. Very useful improvements to PoB.

Instructions for install:

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

Among features:
Spoiler
Formerly known as LocalIdentity Fork
This is a fork of Openarl's Path Of Building that includes many extra features not in the base version of PoB

Adds updated uniques from 3.8, 3.9 and 3.10 changes
Pantheon support
Impale DPS support
Search for all dropdown boxes
Barrage Suport skill gem
Ensnaring Arrow support
Thread of Hope support
Crimson Dance support
Void Shot support
Delve helmet mod support
Breakdown for aura and curse effect
List of recently imported accounts to the Import/Export Build tab
More tree highlighting options for node power
Support for fossil mods in the crafting window. Including correct parsing for some mods that previously didn't work (e.g., 60% chance to deal 100% more poison/bleed damage)
Add parsing for more nodes on the tree (i.e., Slayer, Champion, Berserker, Chieftain, Hierophant, Trickster, Assassin, Necromancer and Elementalist ascendancy nodes)
Add oil combinations to notables on the passive tree
Support for Elusive and Nightblade support gem
Incremental shock values (not a locked 50%)
Fixed Close Combat and Multistrike to have their correct damage values
Logic for melee distance scaling attack multipliers (Close Combat and Slayer's Impact node)
Withered now shows on the configuration screen
Support for Ryslatha's Coil, Vaal Arc Lucky Buff, Perquil's Toe and more
Last edited by Ridman on Apr 12, 2020, 1:36:14 AM
Is that mandatory enlighteen 4?

i made all the itens for version 2, amulet, rings, but when i equipped everything i couldnt buff pride, my enlighteens is 3, isnt enough so?
"
matrixcps wrote:
Is that mandatory enlighteen 4?

i made all the itens for version 2, amulet, rings, but when i equipped everything i couldnt buff pride, my enlighteens is 3, isnt enough so?

One enlighten level 4 is probably the best choice but I use 2 enlighten level 3 instead.

Pride > Flesh and Stone > Maim > Enlighten 3

Precision > Herald of purity > Banner > Enlighten 3

I know Precision is pretty much irrelevant and Banner doesn't benefit from Enlighten but until I get a lvl 4 one, this will do.

The build is really fun to play after putting up everything together, it is kind of squishy tbh and with this league mechanic, it's pretty rippy fps as well for me xD. Other than that great build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info