Arctic Armour

I'm not sure why people are so upset, Yes the skill seems useless but At some point someone is going to figure out how to use it properly.

No one really knows what might happen for uniques or other items in the next few months.

Maybe there will be a item that gives 300% mana regen, but you cannot regenerate life (Via regen) but potions and life leach still works.

Then... this skill might become much better.
"

Wow lol, I'm so dissapointed in this skill. That mana cost is just dumb, and the damage reduction is really really shitty. I regret buying $80 worth the points to support this game.

I doubt that 15 year olds have credit cards with which to pay $80, yet I am happy to hear that the realms will apparently soon becoming less crowded by puerile cretins of similar dispositions as you.
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
neonesis wrote:
"
Lionguild wrote:
I have a question for you mark. Or any dev.

Will the damage reduced by Arctic Armour count towards the amount required to explode for Molten Shell?

No, because Molten Shell absorbs the damage BEFORE Arctic Armour applies its flat damage reduction.

Molten Shell itself does not absorb damage. your armour rating absorbs the damage. Yes I am aware that your armour rating absorbs damage before Arctic armour does but that does not answer my question.
Last edited by Lionguild on Mar 19, 2013, 11:16:03 PM
"

Voidbearers are actually *the only* enemy I can think of, against which this skill is really useful and worth its cost.

Tittybitches
Last edited by SuperSubzero on Mar 19, 2013, 11:25:06 PM
So many people were expecting to activate Arctic Armour and leave it that way infinitely (the blood magic QQ). Would be very boring if that was possible. I look at it as a situational defensive skill which will save your ass against titty spitters, voidbearers and maybe other mobs I can't think of right now.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
SuperSubzero wrote:
"

Voidbearers are actually *the only* enemy I can think of, against which this skill is really useful and worth its cost.

Tittybitches

Yeah should be goood against those tentacle biatches.
IGN: Cimos_Baller
reduced mana shows the icon on skill but not sure if it actually does anything to the mana per second..

also anyone know what quality % does on this?
so what dose quality add?
ING=FireKittenCat
+0.2% movement speed per quality
"
SpedZeppelin wrote:
reduced mana shows the icon on skill but not sure if it actually does anything to the mana per second..

also anyone know what quality % does on this?
it has 0 reserve so nothing happens. the buff does the mana degen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info