Arctic Armour

That increases the cost by pathetic 40%, which isnt even close to what I am looking for.

I already considered those options and it wouldnt change anything about my situation. By now I find it pretty retarded that supports dont at least increase the default degeneration. Hell, I dont care if I dont get the effect of the support as long as it ramps up the drain for me to be honest.
Last edited by nynyny on Nov 6, 2013, 5:12:46 PM
Em why?
He wants to use the Unique Mana Flask to activate skills for free. He can't get his Mana Regen low enough to sustain the Flask though.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
He wants to use the Unique Mana Flask to activate skills for free. He can't get his Mana Regen low enough to sustain the Flask though.

Exactly.

I thought it might be possible to run Elemental Hit without mana leech with the flask and hope that I could achieve my deregen to burn the mana the flask regenerates (since its the only thing that works) so the buff lasts longer.

Turns out it simply is impossible without BM or EB since the skill already ramps up to 120+ mana in a 4Link.
"
nynyny wrote:
Is there a way to INCREASE the mana drained except for skilling Inner trashy Force?

I want to double, tripple, quadrupple, I really dont care as long as its a lot, the manacost.

have you tried inc duration + reduced duration?
"
fsk1989 wrote:
"
nynyny wrote:
Is there a way to INCREASE the mana drained except for skilling Inner trashy Force?

I want to double, tripple, quadrupple, I really dont care as long as its a lot, the manacost.

that won't do anything as its a constant infinite duration based on that fixed rate. ending when mp is 0, not at a specific time.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
fsk1989 wrote:
"
nynyny wrote:

that won't do anything as its a constant infinite duration based on that fixed rate. ending when mp is 0, not at a specific time.
Actually the duration gems affect it because of the trail component.

Edit: but the mana degen isn't related to cost multipliers. If you have too much mana regen I recommend Mind Over Matter
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Last edited by Autocthon on Nov 11, 2013, 11:21:43 AM
Why is it that the tooltip values remain the same even if you took the Inner force cluster?
Last edited by tehdude on Nov 15, 2013, 9:45:28 AM
Because Inner Force applies to the Buff itself, not the base Skill.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Because Inner Force applies to the Buff itself, not the base Skill.
To tha tend any "increase buff effect/skill effect" will work.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info