0.10.4 Patch Notes

"
Ashriel wrote:
Also, not too keen on the change to party loot. No more getting to Vaal, opening up a party, and starting with just 2 or 3 people... because others will join before he's dead and there will be just a fraction of the loot available.

The patch notes say it checks at the start of the fight AND at the end, so if more people join, and are there at the end, I believe it will drop the full amount it's supposed to.

I might be wrong though.
Last edited by Axebane on Mar 19, 2013, 9:41:55 PM
"
billjg0 wrote:

does GGG have some vendetta against people who spend twice the time and effort just to farm the game at a consistent rate? Back to begging the rng for something that will never drop and hope its in my name

I find it hilarious that you actually think multiboxing so you have 300% IIQ (and hence have to farm MUCH LESS to get decent drops than anyone who is not multiboxing) constitutes you putting in 'twice the time and effort'.

This is probably the biggest 'Full Retard' post I have seen in a long time.
Last edited by Ascendic on Mar 19, 2013, 9:42:03 PM
"
Aux wrote:
Also thought of another question. How does "spawning" the boss work exactly? This may have impacts on crypt / thicket type maps where there is a side room to teleport into. If the first person teleports in and "spawns" the boss while the others are still coming through the portal, how does the game verify that everyone is there?

I believe the 'spawning' mechanic only applies to bosses that aren't standing there when you reach them (only one I can think of is Vaal Oversoul), otherwise it probably uses the proximity rules.
A third of the previous minimum Cyclone distance? Much more than I expected, yet most welcome. I was thinking it would be reduced by 20-25%. Now the choice for a longer, more mana effective cyclone vs. a shorter, more damaging should be much more as intended: to add a layer of skill. Very pleased. +5% damage effectiveness is also gonna be major!
"
Chris wrote:

[li]+5% maximum resistances now occurs at level 23 of the Purity aura, rather than level 22.[/li]

How does one achieve level 23?
20 max level, and +2 to all skill gems...am I missing something?
IGN: Kulde
A bit confused about the party loot situation. Does that mean that if one guy accidentally pulls a mob (or those that hide in the ground and spawn up when you walk near them) and he's the only one near them then the rest of the party runs toward him....then will the drops be for 1 persons worth or now that everyone is there fighting the mobs it will now drop normally?
Good work! No complaints on this one I must say
"
Yxalitis wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

[li]+5% maximum resistances now occurs at level 23 of the Purity aura, rather than level 22.[/li]

We got Chris Wilson'd?
Before: Have afk leave portal at pyramid entrance, have all afks enter pyramid entrance, rush Vaal, profit.

After: Have afk leave portal at pyramid entrance, rush vaal, enter afks through a portal at vaal, profit.

So, the difference is...?
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
"
Yxalitis wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

wondering the same thing, i havent seen a +2 to all skill gem item either... only +2 to melee, cold , light , fire
ign - Longetivity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info