0.10.4 Patch Notes

"
BarneyRubble wrote:
"
TehHammer wrote:
Before: Have afk leave portal at pyramid entrance, have all afks enter pyramid entrance, rush Vaal, profit.

After: Have afk leave portal at pyramid entrance, rush vaal, enter afks through a portal at vaal, profit.

So, the difference is...?

Im not sure there is a diff. the semi pros will carry on and the guys trying to scrap a little currency will get the shaft.

I was thinking what about the dead player will he still get loot. lets say just before death Vaal kills player b. will player be lose out on loot? Not really sure I even care anymore.
Everyone would lose out on some loot as far as I can tell. The loot quantity will drop since that player isn't present when the boss is killed (They are in town)
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
Mutalisk wrote:
"
coli wrote:
"
Mutalisk wrote:
The new Armor-Skill doesn't work with blood magic as you allways have no mana left :( awww

btw, the Multibox-Abuse-Tears here are soo sweet :D
"Don't know where to farm now"
Try maps maybe?

But regarding the minimum player amount for drops: if we start fighting a map-boss together, and one dies, respawns and comes back, how big will the drops be ?

Too bad maps don't drop anywhere near enough... I don't understand how could some people have so many maps while everyone else got down to 0... RNG broken, bugs somewhere???

Try farming in lvl 60+ regions, as only lvl 60+ monster drop maps.
Try 15 dock-runs and you "should" have a map. Also most maps drop another map. At least for me and my friends. Also only run at least magic maps with 20% more IIQ. If you have some IIQ gear it also helps alot :)

Oh I have everything. 15 dock run for 1 map is f**** ridiculous. Most map does drop map but you get down to 0 eventually. Level 79 now and map drop rate is simply unacceptable. Highest map I've ever ran is a puny level 70 map that I facerolled it...

I basically stopped playing until GGG fix this thing (or a better game comes along)

But still, the fact some people seem to have more maps than everyone else implies there is a bug somewhere.
Last edited by coli on Mar 19, 2013, 10:57:59 PM
"
leighferon wrote:
nearby sounds like a fix for every one and their mother killing stuff that u cant even see yet on the map. ggg way of saying "get a lil closer with arid extra dry". i hope it means mele will get some advantage for having the cohones to facetank stuf. pushing more for higher hp/or CI toons. it could be as bad as not bein in the same room but i doubt its that bad. will find out if my fliker mara get more loot.

Oh you have a flicker mara huh? I bet you are the type who casts warlords mark over my witch's triple curse stack. I love partying in pubs, not to mention how my modern graphics card gets halting lag because the game is unoptimized.

This patch ruined 6 people solo parties. My build was great for soloing (I don't multibox). I benefited from slowly building up shock stacks, versus massive monster life, but it is kind of pointless on solo health since stuff will die so quickly.

So, now my two options for solo farming currency are:

1. Join pubs and try to hover close enough that I get proper drops solo. I tested and this seems fruitless.

2. Start multiboxing. It looks like the only difference is you port in your newbs for the start of Vaal or whatever.
So what happens if I manage to ignite the boss with some heavy damage that will kill it on the last second, and the entire party quicksilvers out on max move speed, does that mean no item drops?!
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
CYCLONE uses WAAAAAY too much mana now!
and if u are Blood it CAN even kill you!

YUUUP LOL
i just linked only 3L wpn elemental dmg and life leech and my marauder cant compensate with regeneration to prevent suicide!

Now imagine linking 4L ,5L OR even 6L?
instant death .............

due to low activation travel it now tends to stop spining in the middle of fight surrounded by mobs
and it doesnt wish to turn back on until u move a bit
It also tends to stop spining every time u encounter some obstacle,some times it even stops are mobs directly on top of them,walls or anything else

Its a dead trap now Chris i tell you
Last edited by IceLancerSR on Mar 19, 2013, 11:17:24 PM
wow decrease minimum range but the mana cost are the same? GGG you really only want to see Blood Magic Melees or?
IGN: kReiZy
"
Chypre wrote:
"
leighferon wrote:
nearby sounds like a fix for every one and their mother killing stuff that u cant even see yet on the map. ggg way of saying "get a lil closer with arid extra dry". i hope it means mele will get some advantage for having the cohones to facetank stuf. pushing more for higher hp/or CI toons. it could be as bad as not bein in the same room but i doubt its that bad. will find out if my fliker mara get more loot.

2. Start multiboxing. It looks like the only difference is you port in your newbs for the start of Vaal or whatever.

they just completely destroyed multiboxing
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Great patch. Perhaps its a bit too much that death will remove loot from bosses or using TP to refill potions removes loot too. I love the anti multibox, ninja, and chest runners. All they want is to get more gear/currency, you can't blame them. I see they are suggesting a /player command.

I am really torn between /player command or not. I already barely join groups, I know I would almost never join a party if /player was implemented. Perhaps a limit of /player 3 that acts as multiplier no matter what? Playing by myself, /player 3 would make it like its a party of 3. Doing a duo with a friend, /player 3 mimics 6 player party. Want to make an uberman challenge for 6 lvl 80 players, doing /player 3 would make it an 18 player party. Probably need to cap loot bonuses, imagine 18 player group bonus =O
Last edited by Sebulous on Mar 19, 2013, 11:02:18 PM
"
Sebulous wrote:
Great patch. Perhaps its a bit too much that death will remove loot from bosses or using TP to refill potions removes loot too. I love the anti multibox, ninja, and chest runners. All they want is to get more gear/currency, you can't blame them. I see they are suggesting a /player command.

I am really torn between /player command or not. I already barely join groups, I know I would almost never join a party if /player was implemented. Perhaps a limit of /player 3 that acts as multiplier no matter what? Playing by myself, /player 3 would make it like its a party of 3. Doing a duo with a friend, /player 3 mimics 6 player party. Want to make an uberman challenge for 6 lvl 80 players, doing /player 3 would make it an 18 player party.

What you really want is monster power.
"
Zestro wrote:
I use and abuse multi-clienting. This patch does nothing to me.

OH NOES I NEED TO USE A TP NOW TO BRING MULES INTO VAAL BEFORE SPAWNING HIM.

Seriously, all this affects is end game map farming, chest exploiting at fellshrine, and currency runs at Ledge.

I'm still going to have an unlimited amount of alterations that i can trade up into any other orb, or use them to craft. All you're doing is making end game less appealing and farming Vaal even more profitable.

Watch GGG remove loot table from vaal now :)

99% of the items that drop are already absolute trash, you'll just be hurting the players who don't multi-client to fix multiclienting.

Solution: INTRODUCE /PLAYER X command.

Removes all need for people to multiclient and does not give an advantage to anyone, everyone is at the same playing field.

I still won't party people due to the amount of disrespect I see in parties, I would rather solo than join any party. RNG is absolute bs even when playing with friends... play for 5+ hours, all crap drops, then an amazing item drops and it goes to one person while the other 4-5 friends feel like their time just got wasted and have slight feelings of resentfulness. It just doesn't foster good relations.

Whatever this post will just get lost in the crowd. I could say a lot more but what's the point? I'm going to get flamed by most, some will agree, and others will ignore.

+1
[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2cqeioj.jpg[/img]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info