Mirror drop vs sex with dream girl which is better?

So basically, would I pay $100 for sex with my dream girl? If I didn't have a wife / child - maybe.
Statistically speaking, having sex with my dream girl is more likely than getting a mirror drop so........
Look here, I'm old, I'll take the mirror!
I found a mirror last league but I didn't have Sex with my dream girl. Would definitely have prefered it the other way round. No doubt about that.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
I'll take the mirror any day the week.

I'm in more with boys ;).
Well, since Kate Beckinsale wouldn't ever agree to have sex with me I'd have to go with the Mirror drop.
Last edited by Gulch on Jan 13, 2020, 12:44:42 PM
Even getting exalt is enough.
Thats easy... Mirror Drop.

I already married my dream girl. \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Can I have sex with the mirror?
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Dwl.

Most guys cannot handle rejection at all. On any level.

Meaning, they fear rejection almost more than death. Which is the sole reason, why you virtually almost never see guys going for hot girls and approach them. Its different in some cultures. But western men are very scared of women in general.

In my experience many guys here would eagerly explain theyd go for the girl, but in reality, almost nobody would. Too intimidating.

Its ez to say such things in a forum. In reality, I belive that out of thread with ten thousand guys, maybe 1 - 5 would asctually to for it.

In my experience, most guys simply dont want to get rejected. Ever.

And even if shes down for it right here right now, then you know, that she can very well reject you after all of that. And guys hate that more than anything in life. More than death.

Guys hate rejection more than the devil himself. Ive met grown men that never ever approached girl out of that fear.

So the question isnt really: would anybody really go for the mirror?

The question is more like: would there actually even be a single guy here that would truely go to seduce that woman?

Haha.....i dont think many would. Or more precisely I know that 99 % of you wouldnt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info