[3.9] Metamorph N1koee's Dual Voidbattery Electric Shatter's 2 screens 1 spell [Videos]

"
likeblood30 wrote:
under 30 ex,there is no way you can do higher maps.You need the ring,jewel,amulet.. im doing without it,and can be happy to farm t10 maps.you need gems alot lvl 21.So 3 ex would be good,when u want to start farming higher then t10. I try to respec another build.

30 ex to start higher maps,and more if u want to kill t16 meta and bosses.But its still a nice clearspeed build
Can confirm, I have spent over 50 ex (Chaos combined) and still missing necklace of brotherhood (don't really need it) and Bottled Faith.

Then you have to buy awakened gems, gemmcutter's to upgrade gems, divine orbs for the timeless jewel and other little factors.

But also.. prices on trades keep going up every week. Seems like last week exalt orbs were floating around ~134 now they are around ~165.

Regardless, I've having a blast raging through t16 maps. Next goal is delving!
Hello everybody.
I spend ~75ex to fit this build. I lvled to lvl 80. And i can say that it was just waste of currency and time to do this build. Yeah, u can fast clear all tier maps very fast, buts ther is a lot of cheapest builds which can do same speed clear. BUT U CANT PLAY IT AGAINST BOSSES. U will get oneshots 50% bossfights and lose yor xp, and u will lever to lvl 95+ forever. Spending even 70ex in this build dont let me do UBER LAB AT LVL 80, i get oneshots from random mob or izario. I spend 4 hours trying to complete it, and i completly upset.

And how about your 6L setup in chest ? In pob u have Storm BURST setup, but on forum and your profile there is Storm BRAND setup.
Last edited by Lo6adka on Jan 26, 2020, 10:15:19 AM
Recently farmed enough for a HH and this build is fun and quick to speed spawn conquerors. Missing some optimized gear overall like a bottled faith, watcher's eye, just overall better rares, but this gets the job done in plowing through the map very fast and then I can just switch to another character to kill the boss/metamorph if needed.
"
obake1 wrote:
Recently farmed enough for a HH and this build is fun and quick to speed spawn conquerors. Missing some optimized gear overall like a bottled faith, watcher's eye, just overall better rares, but this gets the job done in plowing through the map very fast and then I can just switch to another character to kill the boss/metamorph if needed.

Can I have your stuff?

In all seriousness, I'm lvl 89 (close to 90) and I agree with you to a certain extent. I did Sirus this weekend and got it at second try. The build is focused on your play style. If you want to stand and take hits, then no, it's not meant for you. It involves more running, dodging and pew pew'ing during boss fights. It's fun and keeps me on my toes especially with some music.

Of course you can alter the build from this one. If you lack HP, switch some things around, replace jewels..etc. I'm at 4,500 HP and if I don't do something stupid, I'm fine.

So can I have your stuff? :)
"
yayopl wrote:
"
obake1 wrote:

Can I have your stuff?

In all seriousness, I'm lvl 89 (close to 90) and I agree with you to a certain extent. I did Sirus this weekend and got it at second try. The build is focused on your play style. If you want to stand and take hits, then no, it's not meant for you. It involves more running, dodging and pew pew'ing during boss fights. It's fun and keeps me on my toes especially with some music.

Of course you can alter the build from this one. If you lack HP, switch some things around, replace jewels..etc. I'm at 4,500 HP and if I don't do something stupid, I'm fine.

So can I have your stuff? :)

Heh, still having fun with this league, I only farm super hard maybe once every 4-5 leagues since it's pretty tedious to play the economy.

Regardless, the build is pretty squishy, you really have to like joust in and out when dropping orb of storms on bosses. I just use the char to spawn conquerors and swap to my mana guardian to kill bosses. It takes too long to kill bosses without HH buffs, but my gems are also bad and still missing some pieces of gear, but I don't feel like it would be help much more in terms of clear speed and that was all I wanted this character to do.
This build is too fast for me.
All the guys in the party cannot catch up with me even that guy with flicker.

If anyone is looking for a good chest pm me in-game (ThiccCanadianCock)

So I got stuck and couldn't level more so I gave up some damage (I had too much imo) and life nodes in order to make use of quite big ES pool. With previous tree and no ES investment I didn't really feel like ES is doing something.

I was thinking about +1 max power charge helmet and precursor emblem ring, but with current gear Im triple Wise Oak balanced.
Last edited by lajuuuu on Jan 30, 2020, 5:50:31 AM
OK, here is my stuff:

The stuff

Doing pretty good :) And I'm just lvl 86!
"

There's a streamer that made that build pretty well known, guide here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V__LrKJo58SfKbgP-YjGjDpEmITB5_j9CvIOH62eidE/edit
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info