[3.9] Metamorph N1koee's Dual Voidbattery Electric Shatter's 2 screens 1 spell [Videos]

@cdnza good to hear :)
I noticed you can take 2 corrupted souls node but I'm assuming they won't work?
Also, what pantheon
@PistolPete5 nope. about pantheons = whatever u prefer i went less aoe and when there1 nearby enemy u take less dmg
So for the last 2 days, I got tired of playing my well geared necro witch. I've decided to roll duelist saviour build based on your build. Then, yesterday at work, I notice this build. Got home, decided to try it and I kid you not, I'm in love with it. I think in the span of 2-3 hours, I hit close to level 40. Before logging off, I sold few key ticket items (lethal pride, 6L chest..etc.) from my witch and got 1,500 chaos. Waiting on my staff to be sold for approx 50 ex. All in all, I will have enough to buy everything except for that damn belt. I'll get it eventually.

Question; are the prophecy wands the end game weapons?
What stats should we be looking for based on the Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel? Could you post a pic?
Last edited by yayopl on Jan 16, 2020, 10:08:52 PM
"
yayopl wrote:

Take a look at the guide title, take a look at the weaponname and i think you got your answer.
What gems I can add to Herald of Ice to increase aoe clear/dmg ?Elememtal Prolif?
Last edited by nikpoe on Jan 17, 2020, 8:28:00 AM
"
Arrensen wrote:
"
yayopl wrote:

Take a look at the guide title, take a look at the weaponname and i think you got your answer.

Ouch! Do I feel emberassed lol. To be fair, it was late when I wrote that and skimmed through the guide.

Thanks for pointing it out tho.

Now I'm just confused on what Glorious Jewel stats I need to look out for primary. Any ideas? My endurance charge now gives me +25% spell dmg and something else (at work, don't remember) which is good for leveling but everything else in the radius is awful.
"
yayopl wrote:

Now I'm just confused on what Glorious Jewel stats I need to look out for primary. Any ideas? My endurance charge now gives me +25% spell dmg and something else (at work, don't remember) which is good for leveling but everything else in the radius is awful.

You don't care, you just want the Doryani keystone. Divine your jewel if you want to see what you can find but it doesn't particularly matter.
Seems like with Bottled Faith I have too much crit chance, I can safely drop over cap crits and get more multiplier/elem dmg?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info