[3.12] Deadeye Ice Shot Barrage Miner | Deep Delver | depth 6k reached | In depth delve guide

"
h4mi22 wrote:
any chance to start without this 2 line herald ring? i have only 14 ex :/ and one ring with bad stats 15ex

You can look for The Taming early on for the rings, it works out for a budget but won't hold on for long
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
double taming?
yep, you look for double taming then use prismatic catalyst on it
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
I'm completely new to delving. What upgrade are a priority for deep delving? (Darkness resistance etc.)
"
Düren wrote:
I'm completely new to delving. What upgrade are a priority for deep delving? (Darkness resistance etc.)

Cart light radius, flare radius, flare amount, flare duration, dynamite amount, dynamite radius. These are the upgrades you must have. Flare duration can be kept at about 20 seconds++ without capping it. Keep flare and cart radius always above 100%.

Highest priority is dynamite amount.

Darkness res doesnt matter on deep delve
Until what depth could a Pandemonius neck hold ?
Not 100% sure but roughly 2k i think. The reason is you need higher on hit damage, Pandemonius penetrates when the target is already chilled so it works against us.

As long as you can no longer 1 tap monsters, that means the damage died and you need to swap
Ok, I'm confused by this in the guide:

Spoiler
"A LOT of players asked like what they should do first on a deep delve build. My answer to that is delve to around 800 depth with your character first. Because this build is ineffective on depths below 800 (recommended depth is actually about 1000 depth). I will list out a few builds that will be able to guide you to the depths

1. Cold Snap Vortex Occultist / Trickster
2. Agony Crawler Jugg"

So this guide is a Ranger build, so how does a Trickster (Shadow) become a Ranger?
Last edited by SpontaneousCombustion on Apr 2, 2020, 11:54:56 PM
"

Spoiler
"A LOT of players asked like what they should do first on a deep delve build. My answer to that is delve to around 800 depth with your character first. Because this build is ineffective on depths below 800 (recommended depth is actually about 1000 depth). I will list out a few builds that will be able to guide you to the depths

2. Agony Crawler Jugg"

So this guide is a Ranger build, so how does a Trickster (Shadow) become a Ranger?

The reason i said that is because this build is not suitable, and your goal is to get 800 before using this build or you are just going to.. suffer on sulphite.

The problem with this build is 1hp, there are still some builds that you still can use to delve with while this build is considered "useless" because you end up losing a lot of sulphite if you do this build below 800 depth

I hope you'd understand, it is not about ranger guide, this is more tilted towards deep delving guide
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
Spoiler
"

Spoiler

2. Agony Crawler Jugg"

The reason i said that is because this build is not suitable, and your goal is to get 800 before using this build or you are just going to.. suffer on sulphite.

The problem with this build is 1hp, there are still some builds that you still can use to delve with while this build is considered "useless" because you end up losing a lot of sulphite if you do this build below 800 depth

I hope you'd understand, it is not about ranger guide, this is more tilted towards deep delving guide

Thanks. I'm not experienced at this game but the delve thing interests me so I might be getting ahead of myself with a deep delve build but... how bad can it be? lol

Looking at the levelling section there are more builds mentioned:
Toxic Rain PF
Explosive Arrow PF
Frost Blades Raider

No Deadeye builds. How painful would it be to level in the final build? Or at least as a Deadeye?

P.S. What are the "rotas" mentioned? I'm guessing some kind of regular multiplayer games people do for levelling?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info