[3.10] Cyclone Impale | Champion | Huge DPS | Huge Tankiness

Ok figured out on pob and I loose 200 hp with it but my cyclone is free now.
"
Hyde84 wrote:
Ok figured out on pob and I loose 200 hp with it but my cyclone is free now.

Same, I updated the build to offer this option
so belly of the beast or astral plate for best slot??
"
viperakias wrote:
so belly of the beast or astral plate for best slot??

Astral Plate is a QoL update, even if you lose some hp.
It permitts you to switch mana flask for a damage one.
Why would you ever waste 2 ascendancy points on fortify as a melee? That shit is for casters/bowguys. Drop conc effect and slot in fortify in your link instead.

Drop First to Strike, Last to Fall also since we already have the intimidate from woke melee phys and you can get Conqueror & Worthy Foe which is a massive dps and defense upgrade, and also allows you to skip RT and change your pathing on the tree to something better. There are a lot of improvements to be made here
Last edited by wahlin on Jan 18, 2020, 5:09:32 AM
"
wahlin wrote:
Why would you ever waste 2 ascendancy points on fortify as a melee? That shit is for casters/bowguys. Drop conc effect and slot in fortify in your link instead.

Drop First to Strike, Last to Fall also since we already have the intimidate from woke melee phys and you can get Conqueror & Worthy Foe which is a massive dps and defense upgrade, and also allows you to skip RT and change your pathing on the tree to something better. There are a lot of improvements to be made here

I'll look onto this.

The only downside of this is that you need Awakened Melee Physical, which is not cheap. THis build was designed to be a cheap one, even if I min maxed it.
But yes, this could be a good option if you can get an Awakened Melee Physical
Ive done all content now, all bosses deathless, bought aweken mele phys and brutality. So if skipping fortify in ascnednacy would that not be bad? Loose alot armor and stuff? And personaly I like RT so please keep it in the build :) Hard to get accuracy becouse sacrificing it for chaos res which is amazing. Ill change the intnimidate passive in tree due to awekener gem. That was a smart Idea tho :)This build is the better and most fun I had in a long time!Now I can do all content and not play my zombie necro for that which is nice.
Last edited by Hyde84 on Jan 18, 2020, 12:22:25 PM
Is it not too big loss of dmg as well if skipping the fortify ascendacy nodes? they give attack damage, good armor and evasion as well?
Ok made the changes and it works really well!
Love this build, thank you.

My only concern is long fights without adds... Like Sirus fight, you can't port out to refresh flasks and if you run out of flask charges it becomes very, very tedious. How do you manage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info