[3.10] Cyclone Impale | Champion | Huge DPS | Huge Tankiness

Hello,

im dying way too much i think, did i miss something?

https://pastebin.com/QHY4B3sa
Last edited by Xiarrah on May 4, 2020, 2:48:33 PM
I made 1 general change in this build, that lets me get from 98 to 100 with no deaths. I get Gladiator instead of champ.
I am following your guide and it was the first build i followed. THank you.
I need some guidance (lvl 94 right now).

Currently I am dying often when I want to mass farm and invest in farms. I personally think it is because of my Chaos resistance not being maxed OR my damage output is too low (when going over cyclone it shows max 600K).

Can you check my profile?

Should i first max chaos resistance or invest in awakened gems?

Thank you for your support!

EDIT:
I maxed out my resistance. What can i do better. Cyclone with all skills is showing up to 900K now.
Last edited by Sexyme on May 8, 2020, 1:41:24 AM
how do you make cyclone free or close to free
@Norsemang
you get a chest with "socketed Skills cost -15 Mana".
It's a Warlord Mod with weight 200 i believe, so they're gonna be a bit pricy if you want decent mods on it and it being a 6L.
Hey, can anyone smarter than me look at my tree and suggest how I might tighten it up in order to keep the cluster jewel I have and add another possibly? If I can't get the second one thats fine. I just switched to this from the Alkazier claw cyclo build cause I thought it would give me more survivability. While it has increased my damage I dont feel like my survivability has really done much.

Any help would be appreciated greatly!

My Character name is Entrocyclo
Last edited by Entr0pix on May 7, 2020, 5:14:37 PM
Solid build, having so much fun with this and unlimited mana for cyclone.
very nice build , i loved it.
This looks vry nice, but I'm having a hard time figuring out where to get the 155 int and dex from. In your PoB there's not enough (111 and 126), how did you solve this?
"
ed_jpa wrote:
This looks vry nice, but I'm having a hard time figuring out where to get the 155 int and dex from. In your PoB there's not enough (111 and 126), how did you solve this?

use blood rage (lvl 10) and flame dash (lvl 1)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info