3.9.2 Patch Notes

How about to change the old tier-based map stash tab into the new zone-based Atlas map stash tab?

Takes forever to pick needed maps to run an Atlas zone.
"
Metamorph improvements:

Added a new vendor recipe for Metamorph organs. Three of any organs can be given to receive a random organ differing from those offered, with random rewards.

Every five eligible metamorph recipes you'll have a 1.5% chance to receive one of the eyes which means it would take an average of 5.5 hours of game time to receive an eye reward. However, depending on your luck, you could receive one much sooner!

To clarify: after every five minutes of game time, the system will 'roll the dice' and if you've won a metamorph eye recipe at that time, it will then 'roll the dice' a second time to decide whether to actually allow it as a drop.

I would like to buy your Metamorph Eye Recipe listed for 720 hours at POE FAIL (stash tab “jebaited”; position: left 6, top 9)
No Map Stash fix in Standard, really?
Last edited by fortunaextens on Sep 20, 2022, 8:30:35 AM
I didn't see the hideout bug addressed here or in known where you have to switch hideouts back and forth to fix exile influence procs. Did I miss something?
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
Fixed DirectX 11 implementation that would use too much memory. Affecting mainly Windows 7 users, and Windows 10 users with old GPUs.

Thank you!!!!!! <3
monsters still pop up and spew death on you... really?
Is this an early April's fool joke?

(Edit:)

P.S. I hope 3.9.2b will make minions invulnerable to the storms. Poor summoners having to recast the summon skill once every 30 seconds while afking near the entrance. Poor peeps can't even take a toilet break.
Last edited by Dremlor on Jan 8, 2020, 4:28:56 PM
woo
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"Fixed DirectX 11 implementation that would use too much memory. Affecting mainly Windows 7 users, and Windows 10 users with old GPUs"

All I needed to hear. This coupled with the config file fiddling and the FPS will be silk smooth again.
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info