[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

small update:

old gloves

new ones:

got near 500 ES more, pretty happy with new ones. Also living now even more on the small edge of the abyss with my resists :D
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Apr 8, 2020, 2:44:44 AM
Kami have you ever tried life version near 1k depth?

Was looking at poe ninja from last league, someone had a life version @ 2,000 but not sure if thats accurate. 2nd best was 1498 depth as ci.

14 people went 1k+ last league, 8 of them life.
In the low budget tree (https://pastebin.com/1tYdzuSB)
There is "Doom Cast" in the tree, which is crit chance for spells and crit multi for spells, but "spells" don't affect cyclone right ?

Anyone can explain this point ? :)
"
Pokou wrote:
In the low budget tree (https://pastebin.com/1tYdzuSB)
There is "Doom Cast" in the tree, which is crit chance for spells and crit multi for spells, but "spells" don't affect cyclone right ?

Anyone can explain this point ? :)

We use cyclone to trigger ice nova.

Ice Nova is a spell.
Getting the last pieces of gear right now and I am thinking about tailwind...

Is tailwind very important if I use a 14% cospri´s?
I could get tailwind boots with next to no stats and only 20% movement speed but I have 180 energy shield and the 30 dex already on my sin trek which did cost me nothing ^^

I have no other source of attack speed, except for maybe onslaught while clearing.
Last edited by Verfall777 on Apr 8, 2020, 5:52:26 AM
"
Verfall777 wrote:

I could get tailwind boots with next to no stats and only 20% movement speed but I have 180 energy shield and the 30 dex already on my sin trek which did cost me nothing ^^

I have no other source of attack speed, except for maybe onslaught while clearing.

Tailwind is 10% action speed, so a flat 10% MS and Attackspeed multiplier, so a flat 10% dmg multiplier as long as it's not bringing you over the next breakpoint.

With no investment and 14% cospris this brings you from 6.77 to 7.45 APS, which is pretty close to the 14% CDR breakpoint, a single 3% attack speed roll will take me above it.
Last edited by todnesser on Apr 8, 2020, 7:12:00 AM
"
todnesser wrote:
"
Verfall777 wrote:

Tailwind is 10% action speed, so a flat 10% MS and Attackspeed multiplier, so a flat 10% dmg multiplier as long as it's not bringing you over the next breakpoint.

You can decide between tailwind (permanent) or onslaught (flask), but not both together. Otherwise your attack speed would be to high for 7.5aps
thanks for the replies, guys!

I will keep my sin treks then until I have both circles of fear and maybe a better shield. Then I will save for some tailwind boots.

E: due to one lucky drop I can afford the rings now but I have to get my awakened coc to level 3 until I can switch. Very excited about it!
Last edited by Verfall777 on Apr 8, 2020, 7:49:02 AM
"
"
todnesser wrote:
"
Verfall777 wrote:

You can decide between tailwind (permanent) or onslaught (flask), but not both together. Otherwise your attack speed would be to high for 7.5aps

For me, onslaught alone will already bring me above the breakpoint, if the cospri's is above 9%.
"
"
todnesser wrote:
"
Verfall777 wrote:

does elusive counts to it too? for example generaly elusive + tail will not ruin aps?

speaking of which, if u got awakened coc, u can use tail and unslaught together and not bother anymore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info