[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

That mana reduction shield is super expensive but i was able to get around it by putting a few points into herald mana reduction at the top of the passive tree and running 2 enlightened.
"
Qmabyte wrote:
"
juju666 wrote:

Please read the guide 2 times before messaging me in game. I can answer questions in game if have time.

Dude, that's hell you're walking into :D

For sure it is, it made me smile :D
"
Zonraz wrote:
That mana reduction shield is super expensive but i was able to get around it by putting a few points into herald mana reduction at the top of the passive tree and running 2 enlightened.

Sometimes, you gotta go balls deep...
IGN: Cyanyx
Hey this is my build so far

struggling a bit on higher tier bosses like eradicator and such but doing t16 just fine..
any tips?

I understood it's not worth it to switch to LL and it's better to save money for CI version?
Hey guys,
Small update for the many people who asked me if I play CI this league. The answer is yes. I choosed the zoomzoom version with explode and Aoe stacking, cause this league is so much fun to map. The HoI chain explosion are just to good to not take em :D. Spent like 400ex+ into it to buy some gear finished gear, or selfcraft it. But also I'm already done with the build and going to sell it for some new projects.

https://pastebin.com/w1Z6wsCM
"
eddiezyh87 wrote:
How much budget do I need for three versions life CI and LL

To make all 3 versions you need all of the budget.
"
juju666 wrote:

Holy shit, thanks for posting this. I swapped to CoC and was getting frustrated by how squishy I was. Feels a lot better with that setup.
My single target Dmg feels lackluster, probably because I put only 60 ex in the build. What do you think is most important for pure single target damage?
Thanks!
"
n4zroth wrote:
"
juju666 wrote:

Holy shit, thanks for posting this. I swapped to CoC and was getting frustrated by how squishy I was. Feels a lot better with that setup.
My single target Dmg feels lackluster, probably because I put only 60 ex in the build. What do you think is most important for pure single target damage?
Thanks!

When you get awk cast on crit you will get MASSIVE dps boost since you hit the 52BP with current gear. 100% buy that next. Then awk added cold damage. Then i would upgrade all rares ^^
Is it mandatory to hit lvl 100 to play the low life version, im lvl 96 and im thinking about switching to low life. Also what is the best way to farm to lvl 100?
"
juju666 wrote:
"
n4zroth wrote:
"
juju666 wrote:

Thanks!

When you get awk cast on crit you will get MASSIVE dps boost since you hit the 52BP with current gear. 100% buy that next. Then awk added cold damage. Then i would upgrade all rares ^^

Thank you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info