[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Awesome build sir! Followed your build very closely, but I’m nowhere near 75% block attack and spell. Still good though, killed Sirius and Uber. Were do you get block increase from after using timeless gem and passives ( I have those) Don’t see any on your equipment

Edit: ah I see 20% from flask...
Last edited by 11Kobar11 on May 12, 2020, 8:38:28 PM
Any chance of a MF switch for this build ?
hey sorry to ask whats probably been asked a hundred times in the post already but i am trying to figure out what you are picking up with the thread of hope jewel and what socket you have it in.
"
AdamnMiller wrote:
"
ubivahca wrote:
Hello everyone! Tell me, someone accidentally does not experience problems with such bosses as Katerina! shaper! sirius 8! I invested about 150x in the build and a small problem with just such bosses. all bosses t16 guard siriusavse easy to farm.

Catarina kills me but I suck at the fight. No other bosses kill me. This is with gear accumulated throughout the season, probably worth ~2 mirrors now but if you look for good deals you can put it together over time.

2mirror KKKKKKKKKKKKKK made me laugh fkin hard, dude all you got is the watchers eye and the shield, other pieces are [Removed by Support] useless [Removed by Support]....mine obliterates you stuff and its not even near 300ex.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on May 13, 2020, 12:12:09 PM
"
"
AdamnMiller wrote:
"
ubivahca wrote:
Hello everyone! Tell me, someone accidentally does not experience problems with such bosses as Katerina! shaper! sirius 8! I invested about 150x in the build and a small problem with just such bosses. all bosses t16 guard siriusavse easy to farm.

Catarina kills me but I suck at the fight. No other bosses kill me. This is with gear accumulated throughout the season, probably worth ~1.5 mirrors now but if you look for good deals you can put it together over time.

2mirror KKKKKKKKKKKKKK made me laugh fkin hard, dude all you got is the watchers eye and the shield, other pieces are fkin useless garbo shit....mine obliterates you stuff and its not even near 300ex.

edited, thanks for your helpful feedback, friend!
Any suggestions on where to go from here gear wise? Decided to skip delirium and have just been messing with my char from metamorph in standard. Feeling pretty locked in with gear because of wise oak balance. I tried some cluster jewels but ended up reverting as the passive and gear changes dropped me out of the 52% + cdr breakpoint and it didnt feel as good.

https://pastebin.com/jyc9UNRc
Last edited by Chuckles23 on May 13, 2020, 4:19:29 PM
"
bloodytimp wrote:
hey sorry to ask whats probably been asked a hundred times in the post already but i am trying to figure out what you are picking up with the thread of hope jewel and what socket you have it in.

its a guide. read dude.

go under gear section and then jewels
click the spoiler under thread of hope. He has a picture what he picks with it.
Last edited by Sclyzed on May 14, 2020, 2:46:11 AM
What about stun immunity? Do i need to change uniq flask for it?
Also clear speed is very low, or maybe i do something wrong

What attack speed cap should I have?
"
Trentolin wrote:
What attack speed cap should I have?

BP0 At 0-13% CDR 6.06 APS
U should get Awakened CoC or some CDR on belt/boots
then u can have BP1 At 14-51% CDR 7.57 APS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info