Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[RIP Best build of 3.9]

why is my malachai is going red and its stats is not working
"
ketchie wrote:

Are you using Thief's Torment on the other slot?

"
Hi, have a question, i have pretty descent pc, Ryzen 2700x, 2080ti, 16gb ram. With this build, when i start shooting and the screen lights up, full of explosions and stuff, the game crush. Have you had this problem? or you hear someone having this issue? please let me know, and thanks! amaizing build!

Not me, and didnt read any complaint about this here....

Now, a question, build still solid, the only danger for me are Chaos damage.
I`m using Hardened Scars for fortify, but i`m thinking in Cleansed Thoughts to cap Chaos res.....any thoughts?

Ty
i just shift to this build coz im bored doing summoner

can anyone point what i need to do i cant even melt tier 2 map metamorph and boss.

"
ketchie wrote:
i just shift to this build coz im bored doing summoner

can anyone point what i need to do i cant even melt tier 2 map metamorph and boss.

You have pierce on your Quiver, which means that your Explosive Arrow will skip the first mob it hits.

"
nic125 wrote:
Hi, have a question, i have pretty decent pc, Ryzen 2700x, 2080ti, 16gb ram. With this build, when i start shooting and the screen lights up, full of explosions and stuff, the game crush. Have you had this problem? or you hear someone having this issue? please let me know, and thanks! amazing build!

I have a similar PC, and I do have issues, but mostly if I haven't rebooted the computer in a while and/or restart PoE several times in the same session. Going to add another SSD to my rig in order to make sure that only PoE accesses the disk (a lot of PoE lag seems to be file loading related). I would probably increase the memory, too, as I am feeling my computer could get a lot more out of 32 GB than my current 16GB. A memory upgrade should be a cheap-ish boost as well, and will benefit all games if nothing else by providing more memory for the OS to cache files with.
"
You have pierce on your Quiver, which means that your Explosive Arrow will skip the first mob it hits.

ok, that was one of my issues too, thnx.

I'd like to see it at the build section too - as a warning

switched to nonpiercing quiver and the difference is remarkable.

Last edited by ruubel on Feb 6, 2020, 6:31:31 AM
"
ruubel wrote:
what anointemens do you suggest here ?

basically from 2 section: + energy shield, mana

and + fire damage, burning, pierce

there is no capstones for offering bonuses, right ?

I'm not sure whether I understand you correctly. You need to AVOID any sources of pierce! The mistress of scarfice node makes that our offerings also apply to us. There are no other nodes, which are directly related to offerings in the skill tree. For anoitments see my answer below.

"
erispope wrote:
For anointments I went for bow anointments as well as Essence Sap (to get mana leech, after swapping out Thief's Torment).

Bow anointments to me, are:
King of the Hill (should be better than Fending when you have enough crit)
Fending
Aspect of the Eagle
Master Fletcher
... and Avatar of the Hunt if you already have enough Accuracy (more DPS stats, 6% movement speed and 20% movement speed skill cooldown reduction)

I ended up going semi-broke after getting my Explodo-Witch up and running, so I have yet to anoint for King of the Hill / Master Fletcher. Aspect of the Eagle was nifty though, lots of goodies for the build + a bit of movement speed.

Yeah, there are a lot of good annoitments for the build. I will probably add a section to the build guide in the FAQ. Here are some more options:

arsonist
cleansed thoughts
enduring bond
sanctum of thought
elemental focus
fending
groth and decay
disciple of the unyielding
energy shield nodes
life nodes
skill effect duration nodes

"
nic125 wrote:
Hi, have a question, i have pretty descent pc, Ryzen 2700x, 2080ti, 16gb ram. With this build, when i start shooting and the screen lights up, full of explosions and stuff, the game crush. Have you had this problem? or you hear someone having this issue? please let me know, and thanks! amaizing build!

I can't really say much about this. My PC is actually worse than yours and I don't experience any crashes. However, it sometimes starts lagging, e.g. if I use Cinderswallow Urn and too many enemies get hit by the explosions. But note that I only use my PC to play path of exile and have nearly no other applications on it.

"
ketchie wrote:

My first guess would be Thief's Torment as well.

"

Now, a question, build still solid, the only danger for me are Chaos damage.
I`m using Hardened Scars for fortify, but i`m thinking in Cleansed Thoughts to cap Chaos res.....any thoughts?

Ty

I thought about Cleansed Thoughts as well. It's a viable option. Personally, I felt safe versus chaos damage (without Cleansed Thoughts) after getting a bit more life (at the cost of some energy shield) and the fully upgraded soul of araakali (pantheon), but there are good reasons to use it. However, note that there are some other good annoitments, if you have the golden oil as well (hardened scars, growth and decay,..).

"
ruubel wrote:
"

It's there. You find it in the FAQ section.
Please help to fight the climate change!
Last edited by limonenovecento on Feb 6, 2020, 6:56:37 AM
"
ruubel wrote:
"

switched to nonpiercing quiver and the difference is remarkable.

thanks this solve my problem lol..

btw what lethal pride do?
"
JTiYo wrote:
Thanks for your Answer, my Char is almost ready to rock, only 2 Jewels missing, and currently I am thinking about the Passive Tree and my Gem Sockets, aswell as the Lethal Pride.

I can see you are not using it for the Keystone, can you recommend any Stats I should be looking for on the Notables? Currently sitting on +20 Strength mostly and one 5% increased Strenght, that way the Jewel gives me about 180 extra Life, but I think it can get better? I dont know to much about what's actual possible with this Jewel.
I've spent 3 Divines to get these Rolls, before I always got 2 Notes with Fortify Effect or Crit Multi..

Another Question, is the Elemental Overload Keystone worth it, if I can not fit in Orb of Storms on my Sockets? If not, should I maybe skip the Accuracy Notes and go for Resolute Technique?

Also can you recommend how much Mana I should keep unreserved to comfortably Map without Mana Flask? I have currently 288/1.699 but that is without the Precision Aura (again not enough Sockets..)

I see my APS going up to 9.17 and sometimes going down to 8.7 when the Mana is low. Without any Auras I can reach 10 APS, but I guess Fights won't last that long..

I also decided to go with Arctic Armour, mainly because I don't like that we otherwise have no Source of Chill, which is nice for the 1% Leech from our Belt, but I unfortunatly lose 2 Sockets this way because I need an Enlighten.

Have you played your Build without Lioneye's Paws? Can you recommend it?

Also, because I don't want to use Totems, I deciced to put my Blink Arrow, with my Flame Golem and the Spectres in a 6L Armor, with Elemental Army, Meatshield and Immolate Support, mainly because I don't want to 5-off-colour my Vaal Regalia.

Also last Question I almost forgot, for the Amulet Annoint do you think Lava Lash could be a good Idea? It has only a little bit more Damage and Multiplier than Arsonist, but is the Fire Penetration worth a Golden Oil?

Concerning Lethal Pride:
The stat we are looking for is:

Ignites you inflict deal Damage 10% faster

Apart from that the increased burning damage and most of the defensive stats are also usefull. If you have a lot of fortify effect you can also think about anoiting hardened scars.

Elemental Overload is a huge more multiplier for free. I cannot think of many scenarios, where you don't want to use it. As someone else noted already, we don't need Orb of Storms to proc it, since we usually proc it with our main attack. (In my video you can see that it's up 99% of the time.)
You would spend more nodes to get to Resolute Techniques, than the two accuracy nodes we take in the tree. It's absolutely not worth it!

I have about 150 unreserved mana and it feels fine. Maybe less would also be possible, but you probably have to test it for yourself and see what you like since it also depends on your playstyle.

Arctic armour is a decent option, which I also use sometimes, since it provides some damage reduction and we can stand still for quite some time. However, as someone pointed out already, we have other sources of chill and the leech of the belt is neglectable anyways. My defensive aura setup is: Discipline, Flesh and Stone, Arctic Armour and a low level Precision. This way I don't need Enlighten.

I played without Lioneye's Paws for a long time and can absolutely recommend it. I had my curses linked to Cast When Damage Taken as you can see it in the build guide.

The build cannot make use of the fire penetration, so I think there are much better anoitments than lava lash, e.g. growth and decay.
Last edited by limonenovecento on Feb 6, 2020, 7:41:55 AM
"
Twiiik wrote:
I'm in the position to try out different gem setups with my new 5W1B chest. Also bought some more Awakened gems. The current setup is what I believe gave the highest numbers in the PoB + Google sheet.

About gems.
My next goal is to hoard currency so I can buy an Awakened Curse on Hit lvl 5/20-gem. That gem would give +1 curse and 24% chance to curse Hexproof enemies =O

Have fun experiementing and let me know if you find some nice tweaks. Yeah, awakened gems are op af ;)

"
spectrearc wrote:
i just realised i was running anger with malachai's artifice - i am not a smart man lol

Guess herald of ash will do as well?

Note that herald of ash doesn't give you anything (expect for the quality bonus), since the burning damage modifiers is local and doesn't apply to explosive arrow. (Unfortunately, the wording is very misleading.)

"

OMG....the after patch..... I`m in heaven..... Hope it keeps that way....

I will run a bunch of maps and try to test most mods

This is "THE" buid limonenovecento.

Thanks!! Glad you like it ;) This chest of yours is nuts!

"
spectrearc wrote:
At the rate at which we shoot arrows , critting once shouldn't be a problem to trigger EO. Also, corpse pact indicates that enemies near corpses spawned are chilled or shocked. Taming also gives 10 percent chance.

I personally don't like Arctic armour because of how the phys reduction only works when stationary, personally am running herald, flesh and stone, precision atm. Will probably run discipline instead of herald for more survivability though.

Lionseyes are QoL, you can use vaaled gloves or shaper rings if u want but they're just the cheapest option and we need the 60 dex from it anyway

I agree, but as mentioned above, herald of ash is useless.

---------

By the way, I am glad and thankful to see so many people who make their own experiences with the build and help others out!!
Last edited by limonenovecento on Feb 19, 2020, 5:34:40 AM
how important are gem levels to damage? my gems aren't really very leveled and i'm having issues with red maps, the metamorphs just have too much hp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info