Delete

Delete (Reason: New Topic keener to the eye this one was a mess, not enough space for post)
Last edited by FineWorkWithHillock on Jan 18, 2020, 5:05:31 PM
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2020, 5:34:32 PM
Eu gosto
Delete
Last edited by FineWorkWithHillock on Jan 18, 2020, 5:33:24 PM
Been looking for a new build as I'm startin to get a bit bored of Cyclone. How would you proceed after level 28 with allocating skill points?

Seems like there was just level 28 passive tree and then there's PoB which gives level 96 tree. Also in PoB you're using Sire of Shards, but in the gear section you're using 1h + shield, are both viable or is that sire of shards just some type of testing?
"
b3nque wrote:
Been looking for a new build as I'm startin to get a bit bored of Cyclone. How would you proceed after level 28 with allocating skill points?

Seems like there was just level 28 passive tree and then there's PoB which gives level 96 tree. Also in PoB you're using Sire of Shards, but in the gear section you're using 1h + shield, are both viable or is that sire of shards just some type of testing?

It depends, which league are you on? Trade ? HC ?

My apologies, I am creating some Poe Leveling Trees as we speak.

Sire of Shards would be ideal as a budget, as long as you have the jewels for it, or the moneys (in trade league). But it can easily be swaped for any fire or burning damage sceptre plus a shield.

I am still leveling the character, but this same build can be created as a Necro.

I know you said you are tired of Cyclone, but you can easily put Cyclone + CWC + Desecrate in your weapon.

If you feel you need resists, grab the wheels with Life and Res on the tree first. If you need life, grab the Scion wheel first and the Regen Nodes near MOM, and you can even add it as well for an extra layer as you go across to the upper right side of the tree (Witch Area).

Last edited by FineWorkWithHillock on Jan 18, 2020, 4:57:06 PM
Delete
Last edited by FineWorkWithHillock on Jan 18, 2020, 5:33:38 PM
Delete
Last edited by FineWorkWithHillock on Jan 18, 2020, 5:33:53 PM
have you gotten to try this build on endgame bosses?
IGN: hyrenfreak
Hi! I would love to give this char really a try.

I would go with:

Cyclone - CwC - Unearth - Cremation - GMP - Hypothermia/Fire Pen like Bashtart do in his Necro Guide.

CWDT (low) - Wave of Conviction - Curse on hit - Flammability

Flesh and Stone - Herald of Ash - Flame Dash

CWDT (20) - Molten Shell - Inc. Duration - Vaal Righteous Fire

I think of using a Kaom's Heart and Sire of Shards so i have only one 6link. In your opinion would give me this setup enough damage for endgame?

"
hyrenfreak wrote:
have you gotten to try this build on endgame bosses?

As you can see on my profile (got nothing to hide) this is an experiment still going on with 3 people playing this same build at the same time. One on hardcore, one on Metamorph League, and another sc ssf. At the time of this post, I am around level 60. Still haven't done the second lab. Sorry bro, but you can check MbXtreme on youtube and he has late game videos of this build around level 88 with 20 000 Energy Shield (CI).

"
Vindameyo wrote:
Hi! I would love to give this char really a try.

I would go with:

Cyclone - CwC - Unearth - Cremation - GMP - Hypothermia/Fire Pen like Bashtart do in his Necro Guide.

CWDT (low) - Wave of Conviction - Curse on hit - Flammability

Flesh and Stone - Herald of Ash - Flame Dash

CWDT (20) - Molten Shell - Inc. Duration - Vaal Righteous Fire

I think of using a Kaom's Heart and Sire of Shards so i have only one 6link. In your opinion would give me this setup enough damage for endgame?

Well, I would have to check it on POB.
But with 21 level gems and the right enchants on gear, plus the target always ignited, should be easy peezy.

At the time I am writing this, I am starting a party on Metamorph League as a Necro. There is a guild member who wants to help me out with this build and he is starting a Chieftain. I am gonna use this build as a template for the Necro. Same items. Only a twist, Cremation self-cast and Volatile Dead in the Cyclone Setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info