[3.9] Raider Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS)

This Build is nothing for Metamorph Bosses.....
No chance vs T15 / T16
No life reg is the Problem, should work better with Duelist.
Seems like not many people are following this guide so this may be my last update. Biggest change is picking up a bit more DPS while also significantly increasing defenses. Molten shell is giving 10,000 to 30,000 shields.

https://pastebin.com/J7aDeuYJ

-Peak DPS of 17.7 mil
-70% evade (this is done by Sand Stance Blind on maps and Blind on Hit for bosses)
-50,000+ armour with 90% physical mitigation and Vaal Molten Shell
-5000HP

Last edited by Spacefight0r on Jan 16, 2020, 12:03:43 PM
"
Spacefight0r wrote:
Seems like not many people are following this guide so this may be my last update. Biggest change is picking up a bit more DPS while also significantly increasing defenses. Molten shell is giving 10,000 to 30,000 shields.

https://pastebin.com/J7aDeuYJ

-Peak DPS of 17.7 mil
-70% evade (this is done by Sand Stance Blind on maps and Blind on Hit for bosses)
-50,000+ armour with 90% physical mitigation and Vaal Molten Shell
-5000HP

maybe sence to use Soul Ripper+Vaal Molten like extrimly hard pull eHP?
have you tried this with saviour + paradoxica?
I'm Thu
and I love you
I'm having a lot of fun with this build, just switched over. Thanks for posting!!! (Don't quit on us yet!!)
I've been rolling this, but found it to be too fragile. I am playing selffound though (you can find my chars in my profile. They are not ssf-league, but I don't trade or take items from other players).

Would you say going the trickster version will add more survivability from passives+ascendency over what a slayer provides?

Because while I can cap my resistances (I know I havent with the current gear), I cant exactly chose what I will find :D
Hello, i just finished this build and it feels great, one thing though, it seems like you are getting double the damage i have with the same items more or less and i can't figure out why.
If you could give a look at my raider and give me some pointers i would be very appreciated
do not follow this if you are in league. there are much better options then this
Got bored of my guardian, will start leveling this and post results.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info