European payment methods

I don't understand why there are still no payment methods a lot of Europeans requested, there are enough companies that support multiple payment methods for these kind of games. Just partner up with one of them and GGG wouldn't have to invest time in any of the specific payment methods used in all the different European countries.

If I'm correct companies like Skrill do manage all sorts of payment methods, so for instance international games funded by micro-transactions don't have to.

I know its a horrible company but just look at the way Nexon deals with global payments, it works well.
Not sure If it's posted here, but I'll write it anyway since it's somewhat well hidden.

You can currently pay with iDeal, or almost any other ways of EU payment.

> All you need is to link your account with your Steam account.
> Once you do that, you will need to download the game via the steam client, and run it (not sure If you can make the client accept the existing game, I just downloaded it in 40 minutes).
> Log in to any character.
> Press M (microtransactions)
> Click on Buy Points. Click the amount you want to buy.
> Since you are using the steam client you will be given the option to pay in Euro's, and via the steam funds - which you can add by almost any European payment system.

I like this since I can pay exactly (more or less) the equivalent of 10 dollars for 100 points - which is 7,30 Euros via the Steam client. For paysafe cards you must buy them in either 5-10-15-20... euros.
I never used anything else than IDeal. Im from the netherlands and I dont feel like trying other methods cause I rather dont play with ma money.

IDeal would be nice :D
An reaction to the IDeal method by steam.

I don't run steam and I dont feel liek downloading to many things just to pay for sum skins, ya'know. I think many people are like that. Well, anywayz.. Still good u found an option :D
Poland: Mobile payment all the way. I think there are many people with pre-paid phones who want to use their extra unused money for micro-trasactions. Just scale it the right way, so we'll get points for money you actually got minus what operator takes. Or whatever you feel like :P.

PS. NECRO TOPIC BE NECRO. But still no such option, so bamp.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Aug 12, 2014, 7:56:58 AM
Add WebMoney, add Maestro card as well.
Join /global 5055 Reddit community channel
"
Perq wrote:
Poland: Mobile payment all the way. I think there are many people with pre-paid phones who want to use their extra unused money for micro-trasactions. Just scale it the right way, so we'll get points for money you actually got minus what operator takes. Or whatever you feel like :P.

PS. NECRO TOPIC BE NECRO. But still no such option, so bamp.

NECRO ALERT
PAYSAFECARD

safe, fast and easy + for sale anywhere.you do not need a credit card,id or whatever...
"
liborio92 wrote:
PAYSAFECARD

safe, fast and easy + for sale anywhere.you do not need a credit card,id or whatever...

+10 Cookies for you
Webmoney!!!
(86 countries use it)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info