[3.9] Diabloyd's Avatar of Ballista (Fire Tornado or Barrage) / 7k Life / 6M+ Shaper DPS / Ez EG

"
Never ran a totem build before but what maps can/can't do?
Can you explain how you made the helm? I've never crafted before

scorched fossil. Just like any other similar helm. Jagged for -phys resist, frigid for - cold, etc.

It can do all maps. I was pretty impressed with it, but got bored and rerolled when I realized I had enough to pursue my current build, which is the highest dps I've ever done, and the highest dps in the game currently.
"
"

scorched fossil. Just like any other similar helm. Jagged for -phys resist, frigid for - cold, etc.

It can do all maps. I was pretty impressed with it, but got bored and rerolled when I realized I had enough to pursue my current build, which is the highest dps I've ever done, and the highest dps in the game currently.

Thanks i've been trying to craft with fossils and I guess I should be using more than one fossil at a time for crafting the helm and belt?
"
"
"

Thanks i've been trying to craft with fossils and I guess I should be using more than one fossil at a time for crafting the helm and belt?

helm you want pristine+ scorched, ya.
As for belts...some folks will tell you to simply use prismatic fossils, like it's easy peasy. Sure...if RNG is on your side I guess.
If you do try to make a belt your self, I guess it'd be pristine+ prismatic, or pristine+ scorched+ prismatic.
You think its possible to do that build on a pure ranger?...
"
Vyr75 wrote:
You think its possible to do that build on a pure ranger?...

Sure, if you like being squishy, and having 4k life. Strange question is strange.
Hey quick question, about flesh and stone, which of the 2 stacnes shall i be in? :) never rly got that aura
"
Almez wrote:
Hey quick question, about flesh and stone, which of the 2 stacnes shall i be in? :) never rly got that aura

Always use and stance for the defensive buff.

-nearby enemies blinded (50% to evade)
-enemies outside your sand circle deal 11% less attack damage.
T16 map is a little squishy. Ballista sometime all die from AOE or metamorph. Dps is ok for T16 maps. Overall fun factor is 9/10, love the machine gun ballista going off with barrage. Only wish there is more single target dps. Have you try other gem like lightning arrow or explosive arrow? I also feel like the quiver can be a big upgrade if we use a different skill.
A question: Is it really better to take that +1 secondary projectile enchantment for Tornado Shot over the +40% damage? And why is that?

Edit: And since you haven't replied yet: Would you be so nice to look over my stuff to tell me why I only have about a quarter of your damage? Yes, I don't have 20/20 gems and I'm only 83 yet, but POB tells me that those 2 things won't give me that much damage since the last nodes I have to take are life anyways.
You told someone else to manually put in things like the bonus damage of Arborix, the totem damage and other stuff. I can't find it comparing your build an mine.
Other than that numbers are just numbers and my build currently doesn't feel like I should go fisticuffs with Baran in Awakening Level 6.

I really don't see what else I can do other than leveling the gems and getting maybe 6-8 more levels
Last edited by Vacoh on Jan 29, 2020, 2:20:35 PM
Any sugestion on Pantheon? love your build. have fun running around trying to survie while my babies massacre everything else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info