[3.9] NecrooKeeper - Tanky & Cheap Spectre/Skellies/Zombies LeagueStarter + Endgame Farmer

Hi Omni,

many thanks for your build. It brought me back to this league.
Finally I can sweep the floor with these metamorphies.

Btw, Deathmark didn´t work for me. At Lvl 80, tier 1 maps, I´m still too slow to deathmark any boss. They die too fast.

Playstyle right now: Running through mobs, alternating between phasing from quartz-flask and bone-armour from ascendancy. My entourage is cleaning up after me.

Your build is highly effective, flexible and very suitable for SSF.

Good job, man.
Hey man, loving the guide and the build :)

Couple questions though:

Instead of solar guards can i run slave drivers instead? Not a big fan of solar guards thb :)

And can i run with carrion golem instead of stone golem since the life regen it gives seems kinda meh even at gem lvl 20?

Cheers :D
"
Alphatank wrote:

Couple questions though:

Instead of solar guards can i run slave drivers instead? Not a big fan of solar guards thb :)

And can i run with carrion golem instead of stone golem since the life regen it gives seems kinda meh even at gem lvl 20?

Yeah you can use slave drivers, but you'll want to swap some gems around. I don't think they have projectiles so you'd want something else instead of GMP and pierce. note that their attack has way shorter range so you'll probably be losing some clear speed unless you can pump up their move speed a lot.

The golem does actually give a decent amount of regen. even at lvl 20 you get 105 regen, and with a low-budget 6k life pool, that's 1.75% regen, which is on the high end of all sources of %regen. now, let's add in +4 gem levels (2 from wand and 2 from necro) to get 127 base regen and with life recovery on belt, you can get to ~150 regen. with a 7k life pool, that's 2.15% now. damage is rarely the problem for this build, so sure you can go carrion golem if you're ok with trading off survivability for damage.
"
"
Alphatank wrote:

Couple questions though:

Yeah you can use slave drivers, but you'll want to swap some gems around. I don't think they have projectiles so you'd want something else instead of GMP and pierce. note that their attack has way shorter range so you'll probably be losing some clear speed unless you can pump up their move speed a lot.

The golem does actually give a decent amount of regen. even at lvl 20 you get 105 regen, and with a low-budget 6k life pool, that's 1.75% regen, which is on the high end of all sources of %regen. now, let's add in +4 gem levels (2 from wand and 2 from necro) to get 127 base regen and with life recovery on belt, you can get to ~150 regen. with a 7k life pool, that's 2.15% now. damage is rarely the problem for this build, so sure you can go carrion golem if you're ok with trading off survivability for damage.

Thanks for the reponse :D Ill have a look at what golem setup i wanna run with :) Thought of another question in the meantime actually. Can we run with a 6link spectre instead and 4link skele to max out clear speed :)
"
Alphatank wrote:

Thanks for the reponse :D Ill have a look at what golem setup i wanna run with :) Thought of another question in the meantime actually. Can we run with a 6link spectre instead and 4link skele to max out clear speed :)

The helm is essentially a 6L anyway with +3 minion gems and minion damage support mods, so whether you decide to use skeles or spectres in the true 6L vs the pseudo 6L comes down to preference; the difference won't be as noticeable as you'd think, I'd imagine.
loved the build. this is pretty much the most simple build i tried. i already switched from mines before 35, was using stormblast mine and arc before switching.

question, does this build can do map with any reflect mods?
"
pieotw wrote:
question, does this build can do map with any reflect mods?

Ele reflect ends up killing solar guards in high tier maps if you're not paying attention, but spamming convocation to get them regen will keep them alive.

You can do phys reflect easy, just have to keep resummoning skeles.

No reflect kills you since you're not doing damage!
Hello, i m new to the POE.Thank you for your build. I m working on your build, could you explain me which skills you put on your bar. Newbies like me cant predict, and the bars are not enough :)
"
Smulkin wrote:
Hello, i m new to the POE.Thank you for your build. I m working on your build, could you explain me which skills you put on your bar. Newbies like me cant predict, and the bars are not enough :)

Space - Walk
W - Desecrate
E - Flesh Offering
R - Summon Skeletons
T - Flame Dash
Left Mouse - Convocation
Middle Mouse - Bone Offering
Right Mouse - Phase Run
Ctrl+Q - Vaal Summon Skeletons
Ctrl+W - Deathmark
Ctrl+E - Auras (fleshstone/skitterbots/blasphemy, only used after death - i manually change them)
Ctrl+R - Summon Stone Golem
Ctrl+T - Raise Zombie

I use space to move (rather than mouse) to prevent injuries to my hand/wrist, so feel free to move that around.
Updated with 3.10 patchnotes initial thoughts. We got hit bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info